IGNORED

It's The Weight Of Fan Numbers Wot Won It

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

"It's the weight of fan numbers wot won it"

A direct quote from Mr Bolton.

So there you have it - pat yourselves on the back!

And if you feel like adding to 'the weight of fan numbers' in a more formal way, why not join the Trust today and help people like Miles and Dolly to continue fighting the good cause on behalf of City fans!

"It's the weight of fan numbers wot won it"

A direct quote from Mr Bolton.

So there you have it - pat yourselves on the back!

And if you feel like adding to 'the weight of fan numbers' in a more formal way, why not join the Trust today and help people like Miles and Dolly to continue fighting the good cause on behalf of City fans!

The chamber stank of jellied eels after he'd spoken. I think that put things in our favour.

The weight of numbers Chelski Charlie?

Was amazing being a part of the 'weight of numbers' in the council chambers and I'm sure it did make a difference in showing how much this means to Bristol, but on the other hand the piss poor organisation and bumbling self righteous fools they had lined up on the opposition bench probably added greater weight!

Some didn't even bother showing up which only added to their farcical circus.

Beep beep beep.

We really do need a chant with beep beep beep in it!

"Sainsburys say...beep beep beep beep beep - beep beep beep beep beep, beep beep beep beep beep.":bounce:

or

Ashton Gate! beep beep beep! beep beep beep! beep beep beep! beep beep beep! beep beep beep!

Seems like they were the cause of their own downfall, they neither had quality or quantity nor professionaliism and organisation. I was quite surprised just what a shambles they were.

As for the beeps, maybe as some people were complainting about the use of strong language at the Gate a 'beep' could be inserted where a swaer word would normally be used! Problem solved!:innocent06:

Seems like they were the cause of their own downfall, they neither had quality or quantity nor professionaliism and organisation. I was quite surprised just what a shambles they were.

As for the beeps, maybe as some people were complainting about the use of strong language at the Gate a 'beep' could be inserted where a swaer word would normally be used! Problem solved!:innocent06:

My Old Man, said be a Rovers fan, I said BEEP off BEEPBEEP you're a BEEP!

I like it!!! I reckon i'd enjoy singing that more than the original!!!!

Hi Everyone,

If you want to see our piece from last night after the council's decision to approve plans to build a supermarket at Ashton Gate the full story is on our website.

http://www.itv.com/w...-approved91078/

We hope you find this of use, we plan to bring you further interviews later today.

ITV Westcountry.

Links to a report about whinging runners.

My thoughts exactly. I guess they didn't have any real substance or facts to their argument, just anti capitalism rhetoric and save the field mice. Which no one seemed that impressed by.

I almost felt sorry for them.

Well its pretty obvious that Mr Not on my front door Bolton clearly has issues with BCFC, after being informed by the chair that the hearing was to judje the ammended proposal by sainsbury to build a new store at AG, and that the meeting was nothing to do with the new stadium or bcfc, why did he choose to insult the club, well i thank him for letting the planners know what his real agenda was, top man, i hope you enjoy your new store when its built.

gl

Just watched it. Nothing wrong with the views held on either side but the nay sayers did seem a bit of a shambles. Mr F got shown up for his hidden agendas and Mr bolton was barely coherent. Poor old Steve sounded very nervous but Colin was, as usual, excellent. up the city.

BTW do all you locals mind having a gurt big sainsburys where the gate is? Just wondering. I live in horfield so have no right , imo, to have a say in it other than wanting a new stadium.

Archived