IGNORED

How Much Does A House Overlooking The "village Green" Go For?

megansdad

Great news on Sainsbury's - disappointing that common sense is not prevailing on the discussions over VG status - anyone know what the average house would go for - might be a good investment with the development going ahead and renewal of the area....

Great news on Sainsbury's - disappointing that common sense is not prevailing on the discussions over VG status - anyone know what the average house would go for - might be a good investment with the development going ahead and renewal of the area....

Not alot i reckon if there is gypsies parked on the village green - where's a big fat gypsy when you need one!:innocent06:

It's doesn't matter what price they go for, these people wont sell, there only doing it to stop the stadium at any cost.

I'll happily live there if someone wants to lend me a mortgage deposit.

Speak to Steve lansdown, the bristol city chairman, rumour has it he's into finance and has a few bob, he might help you out. In fact he might buy it for you - you deserve it!

Not living in Ashton Vale - a house I mean. I better shut up.

What's the exchange rate for Gurensey pounds and UK pounds?

Speak to Steve lansdown, the bristol city chairman, rumour has it he's into finance and has a few bob, he might help you out. In fact he might buy it for you - you deserve it!

Not living in Ashton Vale - a house I mean. I better shut up.

What's the exchange rate for Gurensey pounds and UK pounds?

If he buys you a house its almost certainly subject to tax, so if there is any tax to pay, make sure he covers this too. Wouldn't want him wriggling out of that.

Get the Council to compulsory purchase their houses........

BCAGFC

How many houses are involved and could it be an option for the club to buy the most effected houses at an inflated price. In the long run it might be cheaper than a long legal battle. They could then be resold once the stadium was up and running.

How many houses are involved and could it be an option for the club to buy the most effected houses at an inflated price. In the long run it might be cheaper than a long legal battle. They could then be resold once the stadium was up and running.

indeed Nimby might move if offered the chance and SL following negotiations must now know who many of them are. I don't believe they are doing this on any great higher principle so money might talk...

indeed Nimby might move if offered the chance and SL following negotiations must now know who many of them are. I don't believe they are doing this on any great higher principle so money might talk...

The nimby's don't want to move.

They would rather have some compensation and stay put.

Could be. People like this often like something for nothing. Rather than feeling grateful for a roof over their head.

If they were council houses there wouldn't be a problem,most nimbys are only interested in one thing the value of thier houses,as to why over looking a new stadium with a large wild life friendly park thrown in for free,as opposed to an old tip would devalue your house is beyond me.

Dont see why any personal monetary gain at all for VG campaigners should be considered....

However perhaps besides the improvements they will all benefit from when the Stadium & landscaping etc is complete alongside a very respectable (brand new Village Green facility) maybe a % of proceeds from a pre-season friendly match could be promised as a gift to the children to the community by way a donation to Ashton Vale Primary School. This would be a neighbourly gesture from the club to the entire AV community & not just anti-stadium agitators.

Dont see why any personal monetary gain at all for VG campaigners should be considered....

However perhaps besides the improvements they will all benefit from when the Stadium & landscaping etc is complete alongside a very respectable (brand new Village Green facility) maybe a % of proceeds from a pre-season friendly match could be promised as a gift to the children to the community by way a donation to Ashton Vale Primary School. This would be a neighbourly gesture from the club to the entire AV community & not just anti-stadium agitators.

I personally wouldn't give them one penny,let the council turn the application down and lets see if they've the bottle or more importantly the cash to appeal.As some one else stated the village green recomendation does not state that the council is legally bound to accept it,it is only a recomendation.

Archived