IGNORED

Jordan Spence

Ryan_BCFC

I think he is more of a centre back though, however cant comment as i didnt see him play today, only listened on radio. Maybe when the inevitable happens an Caulker goes back to Spurs at the end of season, we could take a look at taking Spence on loan for next season. Although id much rather sign Caulker again! :fingerscrossed:

I think he is more of a centre back though, however cant comment as i didnt see him play today, only listened on radio. Maybe when the inevitable happens an Caulker goes back to Spurs at the end of season, we could take a look at taking Spence on loan for next season. Although id much rather sign Caulker again! :fingerscrossed:

I second that, if the inevitable happens and we loose Caulker next season, a similar replacement might be on the cards with Spence????

Considering his lack of football, i thought he did brilliantly.

he gave the ball away sloppily twice in the first half, but other than that was decent. Second half he flourished and helped out Albert alot.

For his first game he showed he has some class. I think we'll be raving about him come the end of the season.

First time ive seen Caulker live, how effing good is he! Only on for 20 minutes but oozed class. You can tell he's a cut above. Id rather sign him and lose (sell for lots of cash!) Maynard than the other way round.

He did well, but no way was he man of the match.

cant believe he got mom, 1st 30 mins i thought he didn't look to good and his distribution was poor, he certainly improved 2nd half and linked well with Albert a couple of times, looks like he needs a few games to get up to speed as he looked like he was blowing out of his ass the 1st 20mins

Archived