IGNORED

3 In 3 - Nicky Maynard

Dolman Block B

About another 11 games would be my guess unfortunately.

An absolute class act who will be gracing the Premier League with Caulker next season.

Let's enjoy him while we've got him.

would actually love a wager that caulker will be with us next season, at 20 and with his parent club being spurs i think he is still far too young to be a premier league starter.....think spurs will sign 1 or 2 very experienced centre backs in summer and that will mean caulker is surplus next season.....if he has enjoyed his time with us we may have a good chance of getting him again, or harry may want to loan him to a bottom half premier league club to advance his progression surely but slowly.,.....seems like another mancienne to me.....bags of potential but far too early too blood for a top 5 premier league team

would actually love a wager that caulker will be with us next season, at 20 and with his parent club being spurs i think he is still far too young to be a premier league starter.....think spurs will sign 1 or 2 very experienced centre backs in summer and that will mean caulker is surplus next season.....if he has enjoyed his time with us we may have a good chance of getting him again, or harry may want to loan him to a bottom half premier league club to advance his progression surely but slowly.,.....seems like another mancienne to me.....bags of potential but far too early too blood for a top 5 premier league team

Would be great to get Caulker back next season. Like you I think it may be a little early to plunge him in at that level, valuable though his stint here especially has been to his development.

Mate told me today that NOTW has linked him with Liverpool and Everton. Paper talk maybe. Anyway, predicted fee is £10m in usual circumstances but given the fact 1 year left on contract, £6m may be more realistic.

Here tis.....

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/public/sitesearch.do?search=&query=nicky+maynard&view=internal&section=nol_public_home

When we're on a bad run and we can't win at home, there's no Maynard....

When we're playing so bad and it's driving us mad, there's no Maynard...

Now he's back in the team and he's scored 3 in 3, Nicky Maynard...

And we're on a good run and we're scoring for fun, Nicky Maynard!

:city:

(Tune of That's Amore')

Is there an OTIB taxi animation? :surrender:

When we're on a bad run and we can't win at home, there's no Maynard....

When we're playing so bad and it's driving us mad, there's no Maynard...

Now he's back in the team and he's scored 3 in 3, Nicky Maynard...

And we're on a good run and we're scoring for fun, Nicky Maynard!

:city:

(Tune of That's Amore')

Is there an OTIB taxi animation? :surrender:

That is brilliant. :worship2:

Sad as i am, i had to do this...........................................BYE BYE SAGS

:fingerscrossed:

Spurs sing this about Modric (found this out when I was at their game v Wolves!)

''Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey Luka Modric!''

Could be used as a song for Maynard (or Woolford or Caulker)

''Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey Nicky Maynard/Martyn Woolford/Steven Caulker)

Thoughts? :tumbleweed::preacher:

What i like about Nicky and sadly what will see him in the Prem next season is the type of goals he scores, just so classy.

Its doesn't matter who the defence are, some of the goals are simply unstoppable, defender and keepers are redundant be you John Terry or Buffon, you will be a spectator.

I like in an earlier post about his swagger, he has certainly got a swagger about him, not in an arrogant way, just bursting with confidence and clearly LOVES playing football.

I would love to think Liverpool would buy him for £30m and loan him back, but thats not gonna happen, he would be a great partner for Carol...Damit, he's going isn't he? :crying:

I genuinely believe Maynard would get in the starting 11 of most Prem sides, he would score goals for fun.

Archived