IGNORED

Blue Few Forum

fanjita

Talking of thier forum - I got banned last week for saying it APPEARS that Lansdown is more ambitious than Dunford.

Its like a dictatorship over there!

how not to run a football club!

Not sure you got banned, everyone had to reregister.

Not sure you got banned, everyone had to reregister.

No I already had re-registered - this was on the NEW forum. Their was warnings when they started again about starting rumours.

But I gave a fair opinion which a rovers fan had a similar opinion. Not winding anyone up or abuse.

Just the fact I think that Lansdown has more ambition than Dunford, got me a ban.

You? Banned? I don't believe it...

Well, this time I did'nt do anything to deserve it - every other time I've been banned, I've known why.

This time it was my first post on their new forum - so it could'nt have been for any other reason.

a few things things - did a bad penney turn up lool hahahahaha

but their lets keep this going thread waas brilliant please bring it back city bottom of the league well we were for a short time - something has come back to bite your arse :laugh: hehehehehehehe

Has the fat lady sung yet or is she just waiting on the sidelines- enter stage left

Talking of thier forum - I got banned last week for saying it APPEARS that Lansdown is more ambitious than Dunford.

Its like a dictatorship over there!

how not to run a football club!

I have been banned from the BEP forum for speaking my mind.

Archived