IGNORED

What Position(S) Do We Most Need?

What position(s) do we most need?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

for next season, quality CB to replace Caulker, new left back as we can't use Nyntanga as a permenant choice. Those two are key for sucess imo and it would then be nice to have a new creative CM, when you look at it, Cisse and Elliott first choice, then Skuse and then Johnson as a 4th choice CM isnt bad

CB is crucial once Caulker leaves. If you look at our record without Caulker this season it prooves we need back-up.

Creative midfielder will be neccessary if we want to push for play-offs next season and LB is also a big weakness in our side atm,

I think we need 2 full backs

A creative midfielder who can defend

A centre back if caulker goes (which he probs will)

Also a spare winger because is Albert or Wooly gets injured we have JCR who doesnt cut the cheese for me

If we could have put out the side that played Coventry yesterday - the side that's won the last 3 games - we'd be easily top 6 now. Barring injuries, I've got real hope for next season. Perhaps - as others have stated - we need to sign players for strength in depth to cover the core positions.

Archived