IGNORED

Nicky Maynard...

DaveF

Was just thinking what people think of Maynard's chances of being in the England squad for the friendly against Ghana on the 29th? As Bothroyd got a run out last time round I'd imagine Nicky has a fair chance of being included?

on a personal note, hopefully not. It gives him more media attention and more clubs will be interested in him

on a city side of things, hopefully so. Cant see why not considering boothroyd was called up.

Not forgetting though he has just come back from major injury.I can't see it personally.

Was just thinking what people think of Maynard's chances of being in the England squad for the friendly against Ghana on the 29th? As Bothroyd got a run out last time round I'd imagine Nicky has a fair chance of being included?

Not a chance. More chance of the sags staying up and that looks unlikely.

on a personal note, hopefully not. It gives him more media attention and more clubs will be interested in him

on a city side of things, hopefully so. Cant see why not considering boothroyd was called up.

Not forgetting though he has just come back from major injury.I can't see it personally.

I think Maynard is well known as it is so playing for England would be a proud moment for the player and us all involved with BCFC.

If Boothroyd (an average Championship striker and nearly 30 years of age) gets a chance, Nicky Maynard (who can become at least 3 times the player Boothroyd will ever be) should get a chance.

Archived