IGNORED

Would You Accept King At City?

CITYRED

If Marlon King signed for city would you accept him?  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would just find it interesting on peoples views over the crimes King has commited.. And would it make a difference if it was Messi committing those crimes rather than King on a footballing perspective.

Personally, I wouldn't accept anyone comitting those crimes at AG, no matter how good they are. I think what King has dones is disgusting and would never cheer for him.

Doesn't matter if I'd accept him or not, if he was here I'd cheer if he scored. I still voted no though, I wouldn't want us to actively go after him. He's nothing better than what we have anyway. Messi... yea I'd take him for sure.

I've not voted because I just don't know. He's served his time and having done this should now be free to persue a career as anyone from any other walk of life would do. However beating up a woman in my eyes is one of the most cowardly things you could do as a man. Would I want to sign him because of his ability? No. Should he be free to persue a career? Yes. But I would rather it wasn't with us. I certainly don't think it refelects well on whichever club he's at.

I've not voted because I just don't know. He's served his time and having done this should now be free to persue a career as anyone from any other walk of life would do. However beating up a woman in my eyes is one of the most cowardly things you could do as a man. Would I want to sign him because of his ability? No. Should he be free to persue a career? Yes. But I would rather it wasn't with us. I certainly don't think it refelects well on whichever club he's at.

Do the the crime you deserve the time, he deserves a chance back in the trade he has worked in before. Or just because he is a footballer is it different?

I dont get all this hes done the time now hes free business. Now let him have another chance in his desired career. Rubbish.

If he was a teacher and kiddy fiddled then he should be allowed to teach again should he?

I could end up losing my job and never get back in even if im sentenced to 20 hrs community let alone 10 months inside. Why should he ever be given another opportunity after the crime he committed?

Hes a vile little man and should be reminded of that everywhere he goes.

If he came here i really would have to question my season ticket purchase. What would i explain to my kids?

It's a tough one. I wouldn't neccessarily be happy about it but att he same time when he scored you'd clearly be happy. As bad as it may sound you'd probably get over it fairly quickly. I was amazed to see he was Coventry's captain yesterday though! That's an entirely different kettle of fish and I wouldn't want him as the captain of this football club, I mean the captain is supposed to lead by example...

I dont get all this hes done the time now hes free business. Now let him have another chance in his desired career. Rubbish.

If he was a teacher and kiddy fiddled then he should be allowed to teach again should he?

I could end up losing my job and never get back in even if im sentenced to 20 hrs community let alone 10 months inside. Why should he ever be given another opportunity after the crime he committed?

Hes a vile little man and should be reminded of that everywhere he goes.

If he came here i really would have to question my season ticket purchase. What would i explain to my kids?

Sex offenders list stop being stupid, he hit a women wrong, people who hit women are cowards, but he done wrong for what he done and he should IMO go back to do what he has then previously done before and is good at, or can't a builder to this?

Sex offenders list stop being stupid, he hit a women wrong, people who hit women are cowards, but he done wrong for what he done and he should IMO go back to do what he has then previously done before and is good at, or can't a builder to this?

A builder isn't looked up to by thousands of impressionable young people.

Exactly. Like i said, what do i tell my kids?

Dont worry kids. See that bloke there? Hes wearing a red shirt so sing his name loud and proud. Oh by the way, he breaks girls noses who dont do what he says. But like i said kids, hes wearing a red shirt so sing his name loud and proud.

Yes thats right little one, if you find life a little tough, go and take it out on an innocent young girl, make her scared of men for the rest of her days. Its ok, you will go to some prison for a while but you can still come back and be adored by 1000s. And the best bit, still earn 10 large a week.

Different rules then you can't make a mistake in life and come back and prove yourself then. Apologise Eric Cantona made a massive mistake with that thing at Palace, kids see this all the time on tele You Tube and other things so what your saying is toilet paper.

If he signed, what choice would we have but to accept him? Hound him out?

If you're asking should we sign him at all I'd say no. He's an aggressive individual on and off the pitch and a potential liability. He's singled out by opposing fans and always will be as well.

If Marlon King had shown an ounce of remorse or understanding about the crimes he has committed, you could argue that he deserved another chance, but his interview on Five Live when he was released and touting for a new club last year made it crystal clear he is in complete denial (as his wife).

The odds are that he will go on to commit similar crimes in the future, bringing shame on whichever club he is playing for at the time.

Archived