IGNORED

Points West

GrahamC

Just watched their piece on the side of 76, how embarrassing that they twice wrongly identified Gary Collier as Kevin Mabbutt and also spelt Tom Ritchie's surname wrong?

Amateurs.

I thought that wasn't Kevin Mabbutt.....

How do some of these journos get a job?.

BCAGFC

Just another example, of which there have been many, of the complete and utter waste of money the licence fee is.

I would love to know how many people on the payroll at BBC bristol can claim to have roots in the west country.

utter joke.

the other local media aint much better either!

I would love to know how many people on the payroll at BBC bristol can claim to have roots in the west country.

utter joke.

the other local media aint much better either!

The local BBC - as a publicly funded organisation - should publish the figures of exactly how many Bristolians they employ in senior positions. The same goes for Bristol City Council - especially the planners. I'd be very surprised if the BBC or Bristol Council employ anyone actually born in Bristol in their senior positions. I've suspected for a long time that if I or anyone of my felllow Bristolians applied for a senior position within those organisations then our applications would go straight in the bin.

Geoff was on holiday or maybe on a course

That's why Geoff did not do Twentyman talks back,Saturday afternoon football or the 1976 event

Not a good idea to have a Bristol rovers former player and assistant manager as a host for a 1976 event about Bristol City

Peter rowell mentioned the other lot (BUT NOT BY NAME)

when they showed the football league table with Bristol City being shown towards the top of the table

Peter Rowell MUST be a City fan

Spotted it straight away, just about sums up what BBC Bristol are, a complete shower of S---. Second rate production, by second rate jurno's. Geoff Twentymans phone in should have been pulled from the airways months ago, its the same cringe worthy callers week after week, a complete embarrassment. If Alister Durden had any sense he would move on ASAP, the only half decent reporter employed at Whiteladies Road. But lets be fair the once (great) aunty beeb has gone down the pan, just like the country.

Archived