IGNORED

Ernie Arathoon

glastonred

Ernie Arathoon is one of the new board members, having been an honorary director for some time now. Does anybody know anything about him? How did he get involved with City, and has he always been a fan? I presume he's a businessman, and perhaps has a few pennies to invest in the club. If so he's very welcome!

Local businessman (owned a few different pubs and other businesses as far as I know) and a fan who's made a few bob for himself (not on SL's scale). He approached SL and invested some money four or five years ago and became as a result an associate director. He's since been asked to oversee the academy and done well at that. I imagine he offers the fans on the street perspective as well as a lot of dedication - to come forward and offer cash and time shows a lot of willing.

Ernie Arathoon is one of the new board members, having been an honorary director for some time now. Does anybody know anything about him? How did he get involved with City, and has he always been a fan? I presume he's a businessman, and perhaps has a few pennies to invest in the club. If so he's very welcome!

I don't know more about him than what is said on the official site. Except that he is a true City fan.

Yes another nail in the coffin of those who believe every body in north Bristol is an inbred gash head,Lockleaze boy who has owned several pubs with his mate Pongo.They used to own the Felly on Filton avenue,but at the moment own the Bulldog and The George and Dragon in Winterbourne to name but two,top bloke just don't cross him.

top bloke, played football for the golden bottle many years ago, city mad, and a nice guy to go with it.but never upset him :boxing:

Archived