IGNORED

Today's Football

Nogbad the Bad

Adebola to come on and score the winner for forest.

I'm pleased Adebola's doing well at forest, we should of never sold him.

Maybe Showunmi for Tranmere too.

If City aren't playing i'm supporting our beloved ex-players.

We did'nt sell him unforunately - he went for nothing - when forest offered a fee in the january :disapointed2se: should have snapped their hands off

We did'nt sell him unforunately - he went for nothing - when forest offered a fee in the january :disapointed2se: should have snapped their hands off

Yes, 'sold' was the wrong word, should have said 'never let go'. We should have offered him a contract longer than a year, which he would of taken.

Yes, 'sold' was the wrong word, should have said 'never let go'. We should have offered him a contract longer than a year, which he would of taken.

Dele gets a fantastic reception at all his former clubs. Testament to what a fantastic pro he has been throughout his career.

That would have been crazy - he was past it when he was with us

That would have been crazy - he was past it when he was with us

Adebola has been contributing well for 2 years with a Forest side pushing for promotion. He still pops up with very important goals.

The season we had him we went to the play-off final and the next we were flirting with relegation. I'm not saying he was gonna be starting every game but he was a great outlet and plan B, which we missed heavily when we let him go.

Archived