IGNORED

Green Army!

myol'man

I'll tell you something, even if Argyle do go down this season, I'll have complete respect for the 15 or so players they still have left.

Not paid since Xmas and relying on loans from the PFA, the game after they were docked 10 points they went to Sheff Weds and won 4-2, I read a lot in the media about footballers being overpaid prima donnas, well, the ones Argyle have left certainly aren't.

I'll tell you something, even if Argyle do go down this season, I'll have complete respect for the 15 or so players they still have left.

Not paid since Xmas and relying on loans from the PFA, the game after they were docked 10 points they went to Sheff Weds and won 4-2, I read a lot in the media about footballers being overpaid prima donnas, well, the ones Argyle have left certainly aren't.

even more respect if they finish above the gash!:dancing2:

Why? And what is your problem with Yeovil?

Despite the comments from Matty H and Moomin I don't think many City fans have a problem with Yeovil.

Quite a few Somerset based City fans have a soft spot for both clubs and there's never been any animosity whatsoever between City and Yeovil that I'm aware of.

Rovers and Swindon really need a long spell in the basement, or beyond, but I hope Yeovil stay up.

Hey I like Yeovil - total respect to them. When they first built their new stadium/ground I was really impressed (especially seeing some of the pits some larger teams play in). They have ambition, and I think overall have had a lot to be happy about the last several season - true family club.

I would of liked Yeovil to stay up given our relations with them in the past but it now seems to me majority of their fans simply dont like us.

So with that in mind let them go down with the sags, plymouth and swindle and let our loan players go to Exeter instead.

Didnt we have some Yeovil fan giving it large on here recently when we were in the bottom 3?

I would of liked Yeovil to stay up given our relations with them in the past but it now seems to me majority of their fans simply dont like us.

Rubbish. It's Rovers they don't like, a point very much in their favour.

So with that in mind let them go down with the sags, plymouth and swindle and let our loan players go to Exeter instead.

The assumption in your first sentence was incorrect, so let's hope they stay up and carry on loaning young players to Yeovil.

Didnt we have some Yeovil fan giving it large on here recently when we were in the bottom 3?

One fan, if it was indeed a a Yeovil fan, hardly counts as a majority.

And Peter Reid, selling his memorabilia to raise money for the club, especially considering he has only been there for a short time.

Archived