IGNORED

Stockhausen

nickolas

Lazy, lazy poor journalism AGAIN!! according to his latest BEP article on nyatanga turning in 'impressive performances' ( really? Has he been to any games!?! ), we seem to hav another new winger in ANTHONY Woolford to play on the left with nyatanga!!! It is soooo boring reading this terrible journalism. How can he get sumfin so simple so wrong?! I think that is the end of me getting the BEP i cant read such rubbish anymore.

Lazy, lazy poor journalism AGAIN!! according to his latest BEP article on nyatanga turning in 'impressive performances' ( really? Has he been to any games!?! ), we seem to hav another new winger in ANTHONY Woolford to play on the left with nyatanga!!! It is soooo boring reading this terrible journalism. How can he get sumfin so simple so wrong?! I think that is the end of me getting the BEP i cant read such rubbish anymore.

Nyatanga has turned in a few decent performances since JM has been injured, Poor against Norwich and shakey against Pompey... but he's done alright.

Archived