IGNORED

Player Of The Year Awards.

BCFC Jordan

I would swap the two together. Albert for player of the year and caulker for young player of the year.

+ 1

Without doubt these are the two contenders for POTY but I think the fact that Albert is on the books and Caulker is on loan just edges POTY for him (IMO).

Caulker has also been awesome though and should get YPOTY

+2

As much I rate Caulker the offensive play will always be that much harder. Albert is Premier League class and one of the players to lead our challenge next season.

The offensive play (whatever that is) will always be that much harder

Why? There's an art to defending. Just because we haven't seen it at AG doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Also, Albert isn't remotely Premiershit class. Look at how often he loses the ball, how he tries to take on one-too-many players, how he often disappears for 10 minutes.

He's good, but not that good (yet).

Why? There's an art to defending. Just because we haven't seen it at AG doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Also, Albert isn't remotely Premiershit class. Look at how often he loses the ball, how he tries to take on one-too-many players, how he often disappears for 10 minutes.

He's good, but not that good (yet).

Reading the game as one of four full/centre backs against two forwards is basic. Two set up the play and create something as one of six players (4 midf, 2 forw) against eight defensive players (4 def, 4 midf) quite a different business.

Archived