IGNORED

Next Up: Burnley

Claverham_Red

Surprise there is not a thread already on tomorrow's opponents. Just had a look on their last line-up versus Coventry in midweek, and I must admit was a little envious with their squad.

They have a solid goalkeeper at this level (didn't City bid for him last summer?) in Lee Grant. A respectable back four line with lots of experience at this level. Cork and Marney are two cracking players, with the dangerous Eagles and Ross Wallace on the flanks. Although I'm not sure how they will operate exactly in midfield. They have two young lads up top who will bound to cause City a few problems tomorrow. The lad Rodriguez is on fire, and Delfouneso could be a threat too. Dare I say it, in recent times I been impressed with Damien Stewart's performances (after a few 'mares at the beginning of the season!) but worried it could go all wrong tomorrow.

Oh, they have Chris Iwelumo to bring on from the bench who's bound to score. I was feeling confident about City getting at least a point, but not so sure now. But that said, Coventry drew to them midweek and we all know how poor they are in recent weeks. Should be an interesting game...

I'm really struggling to get up for this game, seriously considering not going, have never felt this way before.:(

Know what you mean - it looks like the first day of the season outside, with all the excitement and optimism that comes with it, but it's hard to muster up any real enthusiasm for this match.

Just one great run by Albert would make it worthwhile for me though, and if it's another duff home game there are worse places to snooze in the sun than the Lower Dolman.

I'll be up for it as usual in about half an hour.city.gif

Cheers, Tommy, will do.

Albert and Nicky are going to run riot - we're going to smash 'em.yes.gifcity.gif

Albert did run riot, absolutely fantastic and Nicky poached one and could easily have had a couple more.

Really good display from Pitman, and an exciting 2nd half display from the team.

Hope you went in the end, Economou, not a good game to miss.

Albert did run riot, absolutely fantastic and Nicky poached one and could easily have had a couple more.

Really good display from Pitman, and an exciting 2nd half display from the team.

Hope you went in the end, Economou, not a good game to miss.

No I didn't :badmood::doh::sad26: should've listened to you !

Archived