IGNORED

Twentypence Classic

sh1t_ref_again

How many times does Jason, the Rovers fan from Bedminster (?!), say 'Y'know' - does he think hes Christian Roberts or something? smile.gif

I think it's Kevin from Bedminster - he emailed RB the other day to ecstatically welcome Hinton back, and it wasn't even a sports programme.

Personally I think it'll end up being a case of Hinton Blewett. doh.gif

Twentyman sounded dreadful, he really needed to play a jingle and blow his nose.read.gif

Far too many gasheads in Bedminster.disapointed2se.gif

Not that you actually see any around with colours on or anything, though, do you?

Personally I'd be in favour of ethnically cleansing them all to Kingswood or Lockleaze, myself.

The wise footballing words of the gash called Kevin from Bemmie, had no less than 48 'You knows' in his banal ramblings. Mr Twentyman was either drawn into it, chose to extract the urine, or was making Kevin sound better by 'You knowing it' himself quite regulary.

Think I might phone in and see how much airtime I get as a City fan, if I talk gonads, compared to any of the blue few.

Maybe if I throw in copious 'You knows' I could become a regular. I was born and bred in Bemmie so that's an advantage, as most of GT's gash callers seem to have ended up in the wrong part of the city.

Does Kevin wander around Bs3 with Y'Know on the bag of his sag shirt? Probably not.

Oi I live in the 'Wood, and I can just about tolerate a few sad sags out here but don't want any more thanks. disapointed2se.gif The middle of the Severn would be far better!!!

Not that you actually see any around with colours on or anything, though, do you?

Personally I'd be in favour of ethnically cleansing them all to Kingswood or Lockleaze, myself.

How many times does Jason, the Rovers fan from Bedminster (?!), say 'Y'know' - does he think hes Christian Roberts or something? smile.gif

the gas head and palace fan jason gets an amazing amount of air time from twentypence , seen him at palace in the play offs with a bristol palace flag .

he works in morrisons (meat counter) fishponds ......drop in and give him some nice friendly banter :)

the gas head and palace fan jason gets an amazing amount of air time from twentypence , seen him at palace in the play offs with a bristol palace flag .

he works in morrisons (meat counter) fishponds ......drop in and give him some nice friendly banter :)

As has been said many times before, if you want different callers then call in!

Personally I like the usual parade of regulars, it approaches comedy at times.

Oi I live in the 'Wood, and I can just about tolerate a few sad sags out here but don't want any more thanks. disapointed2se.gif The middle of the Severn would be far better!!!

Amen brother... although the 'Wood has been in steep decline for years. Perhaps it is time to let them have the place to themselves with all the other degenerates that seem to be infiltrating the place.

Far too many gasheads in Bedminster.disapointed2se.gif

Harold is actually in Downend.

what an absolute pair of retards, typical gasheads, what a diffference from Mark who regulary comments on RB, articulate to the point and always comes across as a fair assessment, what ever the result.

Harold is actually in Downend.

what an absolute pair of retards, typical gasheads, what a diffference from Mark who regulary comments on RB, articulate to the point and always comes across as a fair assessment, what ever the result.

I wasn't talking about Harold, redcityman - Kevin from Bedminster is on more or less every week.

One of the very worst callers as well.

Agree about Green'un, erstwhile of this forum, a bit harsh for him to get stick late in the programme for appearing to be scripted.

Impossible for gasheads to accept that someone might actually be intelligent, I suppose.whistle.gif

If it's not 'you know' it's 'are look a' from those down under... Almost every sentence starts with ' are look a....' or there's scotty starting everything he says with 'ayyyyyyy... I thinkaaaaa' . What is all that about? Is there some sort of missing building block in the brain?

Back to Bath, give the Rugby Club back to who owned, Landsdown has not nicked the land of a club and try to redeveloped for just student flats and turn the pitch around 180 degrees, we have offered a regeneration of all of South Bristol.

Could someone translate this for me?

Could someone translate this for me?

Volver al baño, darle el Club de Rugby de nuevo a que poseía, Landsdown no hamellado la tierra de un club y tratar de remodelado para pisos de estudiantes y sólo a su vez el terreno de juego alrededor de 180 grados, nos han ofrecido una regeneración de todo el sur de Bristol.

Archived