IGNORED

Dear Barnet Football Club

bcfcchris2016

More like £140,000 which is peanuts for sure.

Nope, it was a fee that is staged and has a number of clauses for extra payments and it will be worth just over £400k before a sell on all told - not that we should begrudge them a single penny.

Rather than taking the piss we should thank Barnet for letting us sign him because this lad has got a great future ahead of him.

They offered him a contract which would have made him the highest earner in the clubs history but he turned it down

I thought I read/heard somewhere, that John Motson paid Adomahs wages, or a percentage of them whilst he was at Barnet. Maybe someone on here will enlighten.

Not sure about wages but I think it was John Motson sponsored his shirt.

Edit: - http://www.barnetfc....1819038,00.html

Found this also: http://www.sport.co.uk/features/Football/1043/Sportcouk_meetsJohn_Motson.aspx

Do you still follow Barnet? Very much so. I was there on the day they survived in the league on the last day of the season. I’ve got to go there tomorrow to collect a shirt because, at the beginning of the season, I sponsored the outside right Albert Adomah for his kit, like all good supporters do from time to time. At the end of the season, you get his shirt and on the last day he said, “Do you want it now?” and the commercial manager said, “No, I’ll take it and I’ll wash it and I’ll frame it for John,” so I’m going to have it up at home, because I am a Barnet fan really. When Adomah moves – which he will do, because he’s a good player – I’ll probably sponsor him at whatever club he goes to because he’s such a nice young man.

Let's see us your money John!

Archived