IGNORED

Steve Lansdown

ashbrisc11

May 7th vs Hull city

pitch invasion,get the man out in the directors box for a send off?chants of one stevey lansdown and other creative ones.

the man is a club hero i think we should organize an absolutely massive send off for him he is possibly one of the best chairmans we have ever had along with harry dolman.it would be no less than deservedinnocent06.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

May 7th vs Hull city

pitch invasion,get the man out in the directors box for a send off?chants of one stevey lansdown and other creative ones.

the man is a club hero i think we should organize an absolutely massive send off for him he is possibly one of the best chairmans we have ever had along with harry dolman.it would be no less than deservedinnocent06.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, no pitch invasion, there will be one more first team game to play!!:innocent06:

May 7th vs Hull city

Forget a pitch invasion, but from what I have heard, SL will be on the pitch (probably at half time) for our last home game (May 7 v Hull) and of course, the whole stadium will give him a standing ovation.

"SL- one of the best Chairmen we have ever had" (you said). Well, the only other contender would be Harry Dolman. I don't remember the Harry Dolman days (just before this old timer became a fan) but (as an STH in the Dolman) I bow to Harry - but, surely, with great respect to HD, SL must be the best Chairman we have ever had.

BTW - Harry Dolman's firm was Brecknell, Dolman and (somebody else, was it Willis- help me please). Thay made retail (mainly cigs and chocolate) vending machines in Bristol which were sold all over the world, My very old friend (fellow STH in The Dolman) and massive City fan, has written a book about manufacturing in Bristol which will be published about the same time as the Industrial Museum (Harbourside M Shed) is re-opened in June.

Harry Dolman's firm is included.

Forget a pitch invasion, but from what I have heard, SL will be on the pitch (probably at half time) for our last home game (May 7 v Hull) and of course, the whole stadium will give him a standing ovation.

"SL- one of the best Chairmen we have ever had" (you said). Well, the only other contender would be Harry Dolman. I don't remember the Harry Dolman days (just before this old timer became a fan) but (as an STH in the Dolman) I bow to Harry - but, surely, with great respect to HD, SL must be the best Chairman we have ever had.

BTW - Harry Dolman's firm was Brecknell, Dolman and (somebody else, was it Willis- help me please). Thay made retail (mainly cigs and chocolate) vending machines in Bristol which were sold all over the world, My very old friend (fellow STH in The Dolman) and massive City fan, has written a book about manufacturing in Bristol which will be published about the same time as the Industrial Museum (Harbourside M Shed) is re-opened in June.

Harry Dolman's firm is included.

I forgot to say, the book is titled "Made In Bristol"

Back in the early 60's he gave City 40k which in todays world would be several millions, I believe!

On a slightly different note, as i was driving along the Portway before yesterdays game i followed his

old Rolls Royce with the number plate HD 11.

Archived