IGNORED

'glory Hunters' ?

richieb

I really amazes me the continual debates about 'part time' supporters or in the recent thread - the GLORY HUNTERS. :D

What really p1$$'es me off is the fact that we should encourage these missing 1000's rather than round on them as 'outcasts'.

The buzz that surrounded the LDV & what has happenned in the run up to the play-offs is something that needs to be used proactively & not be used as a stick to bash fellow supporters.

We as a club continually need to build its supporter base & the more the success the more we will build.

It's not the missing 1000's that worry me, it's the GLORY HUNTERS that get brought up locally & go onto travel miles following Manure & alike.

Games like the LDV final & the sell out games of recent weeks, give good publicity to the club & attract the next generation of fans.

This club should be as big as Ipswich, Norwich, Notts Forest etc & should be attracting 15/18000 on a regular basis.

Success breads success & maybe just maybe those so called GLORY HUNTERS will be regulars as the team progress through into the 1st Div.

Once the bug has hit it's difficult to shake off.

Lets encorage ALL supporters - not bash them at every chance.

If we hear them caht in the pub, then encorage them to to help move this club forward.

:D

Archived