IGNORED

Bristol City

redpole

Having just returned from a break in New York where I managed to catch up with the Bristol city supporters club in New York and watched city v Norwich at legends bar in New York! I have to say I was made most welcome by the group and the venue was a good sports venue to watch the game.

So if anyone is going across to New York they should drop the guys a message on the New York city supporters club website. They are a good bunch of guys and very friendly!

Having just returned from a break in New York where I managed to catch up with the Bristol city supporters club in New York and watched city v Norwich at legends bar in New York! I have to say I was made most welcome by the group and the venue was a good sports venue to watch the game.

So if anyone is going across to New York they should drop the guys a message on the New York city supporters club website. They are a good bunch of guys and very friendly!

Yeah I'll bear it in mind when booking my next trip...Show off :trumpet:

Thanks for the Info mate, i have recently returned from San Francisco and will be heading out to New york next month, i'll be in the Manhattan area though... i'll give there website a quick visit.

Got a link mate, can't find it through Google.

What was the name of that city again?:innocent06:

Archived