IGNORED

Your Defence For Doncaster?

BCFC Jordan

With all these injuries, I'm sure we'll have plenty of people asking who you'd play in defence now. One postive side to Donny is that Stead/Macca/Skuse may all be back in the squad.

Personally I'd go for.

Edwards - Spence - Stewart - Nyatanga

We could certainly use Macca and Skuse back asap! Not sure if either will be match fit as yet.

Your origional question makes it sound as though we have choices for the back four! I think it's a simple case of who we can play, not who we would choose too.

The sooner we can get to the summer and hopefully the end of this shocking season for injuries then better and prey for much better luck next season!

Spence---Ribeiro---Stewart---Nyatanga

The minimum possible change and Ribs is the most similar player to Caulker IMO at least in terms of composure on the ball. He's been fit enough for the bench, he should have a real go.

We can bring Edwards on for Ribs and swap with either full back if we need to give him a break after 70 minutes.

Isn't Joe Edwards at bath on loan?

Nope, he's been back for a few months and has been on the bench plenty of times, even came on as a sub once. You may be thinking about Joe Lennox though! :P

Changed my mind now. I'd go for.

Ribeiro - Spence - Stewart - Edwards

be quite tempted to

James

Ribs -------Spence,Stewart,Nytanga-----------JCR

--------------Cisse------------------- Elliot

--------------------------Adomah

--------------------------Maynard-------------Pitman

very experimental I know but could have Cisse sweeper in front of those three of only Stewart I'd say was experienced so almost 6-2-2 when defending but 3-4-3 when attacking....Can tell why I'm not a football manager laugh.gif

Archived