IGNORED

City V Doncaster Match Thread

DaveF

5 gilt edged chances for Yeovil, including thumping the bar. Rovers 'battered from pillar to post all game' according to RB.

Very undeserved and lucky win for Rovers which only confirms what many of us have long suspected - however bad they are they're going to fluke and squirm their way out of it.disapointed2se.gif

You wanna relegated Bristol Rovers ;))) ?

Me too... but they are behind us with million years :winner_third_h4h::whistle2:

F..ck them... a poor team :D

We want promotion in PL, and they want to escape relegation in league one :)) See the differences :D

Cheers my friends !! GO GO STEAUA AT FC TIMISOARA WE WANT A WIN AWAYYYY :D

:englandsmile4wf: AND ROMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! LOVE BRISTOL .

5 gilt edged chances for Yeovil, including thumping the bar. Rovers 'battered from pillar to post all game' according to RB.

Very undeserved and lucky win for Rovers which only confirms what many of us have long suspected - however bad they are they're going to fluke and squirm their way out of it.disapointed2se.gif

The one posative spin I can put on this (apart from me winning over a ton on them today, damn,damn, damn) is that they might actually believe they can do it ,and freeze/bottle it, lets hope!

The one posative spin I can put on this (apart from me winning over a ton on them today, damn,damn, damn) is that they might actually believe they can do it ,and freeze/bottle it, lets hope!

Said the exact same thing to Mrs Brizzle as we walked out of the ground today. It's all very well chasing lost causes and the pressure is off, as most sags believed they were already dead and buried. Now if they start to believe, the pressure is right back on them, so let's just pray their bottle completely goes fingerscrossed.gif

Not the best game, thought first half was particularly mediocre. Second half certainly better- one thing I did notice though, the cheer that greeted the goal seemed strangely subdued- maybe different in different bits of the ground but it didn't seem so big.

Anyway, well done Maynard, some of the chances we missed 2nd half were pretty prolifigate- had horrible feeling we'd get punished. Really needed draw in Leeds v Forest today as Reading are on a real roll and will probably snatch 6th. Still all we can do is keep winning and pile pressure on those above- and our run in is not bad.

Archived