IGNORED

Again..

bristolcitysweden

Living as I do in South Bristol there might be obvious geographical differences resulting in language variations.

For my benefit if not others, would you please provide some sort of translation of the above post.

Sorry, what the 'ell does that mean? tumbleweed.gif

Living as I do in South Bristol there might be obvious geographical differences resulting in language variations.

For my benefit if not others, would you please provide some sort of translation of the above post.

Glad I wasn't the only one completely baffled by our Swedish friend's post!

Should the great queen Elisabeth in all here goodness allow two spoiled Swedish souls to enter the holy soil of England we would always ask for going to Bristol should there be a problem with Robin Hood and we would never go to Buckingham Palace for a gang bang but thorougly enjoy our stay in Bolton and fishy Cleethorpes.

Thank you.

Should the great queen Elisabeth in all here goodness allow two spoiled Swedish souls to enter the holy soil of England we would always ask for going to Bristol if there was a problem with Robin Hood and should we be fine we would not go to Buckingham Palace for a gang bang but thorougly and enjoy our stay in Bolton and fishy Cleethorpes.

Thank you.

Yeah, well, cheers. Thanks for clearing that up....

Should the great queen Elisabeth in all here goodness allow two spoiled Swedish souls to enter the holy soil of England we would always ask for going to Bristol should there be a problem with Robin Hood and we would never go to Buckingham Palace for a gang bang but thorougly enjoy our stay in Bolton and fishy Cleethorpes.

Thank you.

Don't think i'd fancy a gang bang in Bolton or Cleethorpes either to be honest, all the clunge up that way are a right bunch of salad dodgers

Archived