IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Slave to the rhythm

Took the family for an early evening meal at Wagamama in Clifton yesterday, to celebrate the City's victory and the step-daughter'snew job.

Who should we see wandering aimlessly around the shops and bars at the top of Park Street at about 6.30pm yesterday, but Lee Johnson?!

He was still wearing his City tracksuit (looked a bit of a chav, to be honest) and just seemed to be wandering around, staring in random shop windows without really giving the impression that he was looking for anything in particular.

It was really quite odd. He seemed lost and a little bewildered.

I wonder if all is well with LJ?

Took the family for an early evening meal at Wagamama in Clifton yesterday, to celebrate the City's victory and the step-daughter'snew job.

Who should we see wandering aimlessly around the shops and bars at the top of Park Street at about 6.30pm yesterday, but Lee Johnson?!

He was still wearing his City tracksuit (looked a bit of a chav, to be honest) and just seemed to be wandering around, staring in random shop windows without really giving the impression that he was looking for anything in particular.

"Hi Little Lee, I'm He comes from Venus from the City forum. You look a bit lost - like a bewildered chav really - want to join us for some grub at Wagamamas?"

That would have solved it.yes.gif

"Hi Little Lee, I'm He comes from Venus from the City forum. You look a bit lost - like a bewildered chav really - want to join us for some grub at Wagamamas?"

That would have solved it.yes.gif

I was paying for 5 people already. I'm not sure my budget could have stretched to a sixth person.

However, if Lee had offered to pay..........!

I had grilled chicken katzu curry by the way. Very tasty.

Perhaps he was waiting for someone? Or stalking your step-daughter? :noexp:

Archived