IGNORED

Concessions

Keepers Ball

Guest ifyasmell100

Does anyone know about students, seeing as they are always in the concessionary group on match day at the gate?

Guest ifyasmell100

SO WHAT HAPPENS IF WE PURCHASE A CONSESSIONRY TICKET ONLINE. WHEN WE TURN UP TO THE GAME, EXPLAIN THAT THERE WAS NO INFORMATION REGARDING CONCESSIONRY ON THE TICKET SITE, AS WE GET STUDENT CONCESSIONS EVERY MATCH DAY, WHY ARE WE TO ASSUME ANY DIFFERENT ?

WHAT DO THEY DO THEN I WONDER, ASK US FOR THE ADDITIONAL AMOUNT ON THE TURN-STYLES ?????

SO WHAT HAPPENS IF WE PURCHASE A CONSESSIONRY TICKET ONLINE. WHEN WE TURN UP TO THE GAME, EXPLAIN THAT THERE WAS NO INFORMATION REGARDING CONCESSIONRY ON THE TICKET SITE, AS WE GET STUDENT CONCESSIONS EVERY MATCH DAY, WHY ARE WE TO ASSUME ANY DIFFERENT ?

WHAT DO THEY DO THEN I WONDER, ASK US FOR THE ADDITIONAL AMOUNT ON THE TURN-STYLES ?????

They can just not let you in mate.

Guest exiledred

the prices and categories are set by the FA and so they have nothing to do with city and there is no student category. rip off i know

Guest ifyasmell100

BUGGA, I'm ALREADY PAYING £36 TO GET FROM OXFORD TO CARDIFF ON THE SODDING TRAIN. ARE U 100% ON ALL THIS MATE ?

Archived