IGNORED

The Sags Are Staying Up

Matty-H

it likes getting the date but getting told to '**** off you ugly ****' just before getting through the door of her flat.:tomato:

Sounds like someone speaking from experience!!! im surprised you even got the date though so fair play!!

Am I the only one who can see that Notts County, Dagenham & Walsall all have games in hand and better goal difference, if County win one of their games in hand and either or both Walsall and Dags win their games , then Rovers are back in the zone !

Considering you dont care about us you lot dont half have a lot to say about us..... glad we still annoy you enough for you to comment!

dont blame you mind i couldnt care if you were playing in the premier league or the downs league .. i'll always hate your lot and hope your getting beat...its banter and its what make Bristol Tick... long may it contiune!!

Aren't you the leader of the Black and Gold summat or other fans group who are trying to destabilise Rovers when, I would consider, they need their supporters to unite?

Seems you couldn't care that your own team could end up playing on the Downs thanks to your group's devisive actions, but nevertheless keep up the good work!

Oh right, that must make you a closet city fan if you tooken your time to register, and sign up, then even comment.

Come join the fun! It's great here in the championship :clapping::clapping:

umm ive been a member of your forum for a few years now...just keeping a balance...and am NOT a closet red..

...and being still around seven years after he's joined OTIB ! :D

so what...always a gas head..always will be...just feeling a bit bored with your comebacks.. my partners family are all reds...and my family are 50/50... got no thoughts of becoming one of you lot...

so what...always a gas head..always will be...just feeling a bit bored with your comebacks.. my partners family are all reds...and my family are 50/50... got no thoughts of becoming one of you lot...

Phil, you've had incredible good luck but you know it can't go on. Your team is abysmal and are not capable of getting many more points when the luck runs out.

You know your team is not good enough for div. 1 and deserve to be relegated.

It would be a travesty if 4 other teams were to lose their status and an even more atrocious Rovers team than usual squirm their way out purely through good fortune. Everybody in football is hoping that will not happen.

This ridiculously fortuitous run is surely nothing more than a temporary reprieve from the abyss and the nightmare for Irene is just around the corner. yes.gifcity.gif

Phil, you've had incredible good luck but you know it can't go on. Your team is abysmal and are not capable of getting many more points when the luck runs out.

It would be a travesty if 4 other teams were to lose their status and an even more atrocious Rovers team than usual squirm their way out purely through good fortune. Everybody in football is hoping that will not happen.

This ridiculously fortuitous run is surely nothing more than a temporary reprieve from the abyss and the nightmare for Irene is just around the corner. yes.gifcity.gif

ha ha....we,ll see...its not over till its over...

ha ha....we,ll see...its not over till its over...

Div. 4 won't be too much of a shock for Rovers, you've recently had six seasons there and your team play as if it's your natural home these days.

Can't see you avoiding the conference next time you deservedly go down though, which all being well should be in just a few short weeks.winner_third_h4h.gifcity.gif

I've told you before that you need to get off the fence and say what you really feel about the Rovers!!

Seriously, do you really care that much about them? I don't, to be honest.

Posts like this on their forum are gold:

We need to beating teams like Exeter at home, inciting the games with have left we should beating Minnows like Exeter. I actually think we will go down.

Having the gall to call Exeter minnows from their status in the football world! HAHAHAHA!!

Archived