IGNORED

What Has Changed?

Mclovin BS14

James does make the odd mistake himself as we have seen when he's been at other clubs

also i dont agree when you say much better at crosses, i think that is his weakest area. Quite a few times ive seen james come running out of his box and trying to punch it away, and some of them are catchable and he doesnt quite connect with them and puts us under pressure.

HANDBALL!!!

I'd go a bit further than that and say it was a disastrous pre-season that amounted to virtually no meaningful preparation for this season. It was worse than poorly managed, it was incompetent and Coppell has a lot to answer for in that respect. The players were nowhere near ready for the season and that showed in the early performances. He left the club in a mess.

I believe the pre season tour worked out fine and that the club was pleased with it.

Course they were. They came aboves us and were marginally the better side in a poor game at Wembley.

We had a lucky season- great but very lucky. They genuinely came good in the 2nd half of the season as we fell apart and only just made the play-offs.

Every single Hull fan i had the pleasure to talk to that day said they were lucky to win, I can't imagine that many northerners felt that much humility!!!

The blunt truth, the surprise factor, added to GJ's inspired winning mentality....

We fell away from Auto at the end of the season, and we were the rank outsiders in the pray off pack..

The second season we were found out, as little strengthening was done, compounded in GJ's last season. Coppells rief diasaterous spell, and the injuries City sustained over the season. We're now playing better than we have done in our spell in the Championship. Idid think Millen wasnt good enough, and I am happy to say I was wrong. He has done an excellent job this year. all we need to do is actually have a fit squad, on a sustained level. as for promotion, not yet.

Archived