IGNORED

Spence

Alex

no truth in it at all its only agents putting names out,

Remember Marv was signing for Wolves this season Maynard to everton skuse to stoke james to celtic

Ignore the papers,

I hate to say it but the one thats normaly closest to the truth about transfers is the evil post

no truth in it at all its only agents putting names out,

Remember Marv was signing for Wolves this season Maynard to everton skuse to stoke james to celtic

Ignore the papers,

I hate to say it but the one thats normaly closest to the truth about transfers is the evil post

Copy and paste job from this site, they write more crap than all the rest combined...

Let's be honest, 2 mid ranking Prem teams looking at a promising England U-21 player currently with another Prem team is hardly the most unbelievable of rumours , is it?

It will be a real shame if it's true, as I was hoping we could get Spence on another loan or even look at whether he'd be interested in joining us permanently this summer.

What this season has shown though is that along with Steven Caulker, our identification of promising young English players at the top clubs has significantly stepped up a notch, due in no small measure to Keef's wise choice of assistant, I think.....

TBH I dont think we have much hope of seeing either of our young prem friends again ...past the end of current loan of course for Louie....

But thats ok.......there are plenty of others out there...and some of them are even better.....believe it or not

Just up to Millers & Wiggers to identify & secure them on loan .............and judging by performances so far .............they can & will.........more so than any previous managers have been able to .....

From the Equivilent WHAM fan site................. "saw a report that young jordan spence might leave at the end of the season due to his contract being up. if the club dont do everything they can to make him stay it will be a travesty. One of the most talented defenders to come through the ranks and looks like a very good prospect. Has captained england at every youth level and will provide good cover at right back next season."

Might be difficult to sign him permanently... Im sure they will make him an offer ...However if he wants regular footy we can have him back on loan.:yes:

From the Equivilent WHAM fan site................. "saw a report that young jordan spence might leave at the end of the season due to his contract being up. if the club dont do everything they can to make him stay it will be a travesty. One of the most talented defenders to come through the ranks and looks like a very good prospect. Has captained england at every youth level and will provide good cover at right back next season."

Might be difficult to sign him permanently... Im sure they will make him an offer ...However if he wants regular footy we can have him back on loan.:yes:

....think we'll have to look elsewhere for a replacement - due to EX-Spence. ;)

Archived