IGNORED

Jennison Myrie Williams

pride of the west

Delete, move it, do what you want with it but id just thought id share being ex city and recent youth team debate.

As above hes on trial with gas i have been reliably informed. I spose he cant play this year now more with next yr in mind. Aparently hes looking pretty keen in training.

No doubt another one of our rejects to cause a few wet dreams in horfield.

Or another example of a promising youth player we havn't managed to bring on.

if that was the case he would be playing in the football league not sunday league,

Another player City fans thought should be in the first team and is clearly not good enough like so many others,

Face facts the majorty of are youth are not good enough nothing to do with us bringing them through,

Go back to the man u fa cup winning youth team that had nevell's savage Beckham scholes in it the other 6 players in that team never made it as pro footballers,

Not all youngsters that look good on youtube make good footballers they just get over hyped

Cheno Samba, Tristain Plummer, and countless others are proof of this,

I mean how many top flight footballers have their been who has come from Bristol, I can only think of Marcus Stewart and Ian Holloway

if that was the case he would be playing in the football league not sunday league,

Another player City fans thought should be in the first team and is clearly not good enough like so many others,

Face facts the majorty of are youth are not good enough nothing to do with us bringing them through,

Go back to the man u fa cup winning youth team that had nevell's savage Beckham scholes in it the other 6 players in that team never made it as pro footballers,

Not all youngsters that look good on youtube make good footballers they just get over hyped

I mean how many top flight footballers have their been who has come from Bristol, I can only think of Marcus Stewart and Ian Holloway

Chris Garland

Kevin Mabbutt

Gary Mabbutt

Larry lloyd

I'm sure there are more.

Great player on Championship Manager 01/02 :P

Was never good enough, sadly no one who has come through the ranks has been gfood enough, not the clubs fault, we took them as far as they could go and sold them on, good duugs too, becuase they have all proved to be pretty shit.

no reason why we now thought cant find the next Wallcott, Bale, Bridge, Rooney? Got a great set up, but you first need the talent.

Quite happy to buy it ala £2.5m Maynard, £700k Adomah, thats good.

Even with a shit youth coach, shit training, a shit club Rooney still would be world class, but he choose Everton, his team, we just need to make City more popular, and thats happening.

Myrie Williams was due to sign for Oxford but the F.A blocked the move, i expect he's only playing sunday league to keep his fitness up

Good point Leboq is a downs league sunday team not governed directly by the FA where as say a team like Yate or Mango's are so he would be able to sign and keep up sharpness and fitness,

which is prolly the reason he trains with the gas as well

Was never good enough, sadly no one who has come through the ranks has been gfood enough, not the clubs fault, we took them as far as they could go and sold them on, good duugs too, becuase they have all proved to be pretty shit.

no reason why we now thought cant find the next Wallcott, Bale, Bridge, Rooney? Got a great set up, but you first need the talent.

Quite happy to buy it ala £2.5m Maynard, £700k Adomah, thats good.

Even with a shit youth coach, shit training, a shit club Rooney still would be world class, but he choose Everton, his team, we just need to make City more popular, and thats happening.

Adomah was 150k tribunal fess

Archived