IGNORED

Not City Related, But Please Help Me ...........

cidernuta

Hi all

I know that this is not City related, but I would really appreciate if you could read on and help me out.

I am running the LONDON MARATHON next Sunday 17th April (all 26.2 miles of it!) and will be running in my City shirt, so look out for me!

I am wondering whether you would be kind enough to help me get closer to my fundraising target of £1,500.00 by sponsoring me for my designated charity, British ORT. However little or much you give will be very gratefully received.

Please go to the justgiving link below.

http://www.justgiving.com/Jonathan-Goldman

Thank you all so much.

Jon

Jon

Best of luck with your run. I'll be in London (the missus is running) so will look out for your shirt.

Might be worth adding a few words to your post about your chosen charity and why its important to raise the money, especially if you have a personal interest in the work they do. People might be more inclined to give.

Cheers

Paul ....

Thanks for your message Paul.

In terms of the work undertaken by British ORT, the charity concentrates mainly on helping to support children who otherwise face a future with little or no prospects at all. A project embarked upon by British ORT includes building schools in the former Soviet Union to ensure that those children who otherwise would go without, receive an education.

Please can you fellow City fans help me to support this very worthwhile cause for which I will be running 26 (and dont forget the .2) miles! Please click on the link in the original post.

Thank you all so much again.

Archived