IGNORED

Good Job We Have A Striker Who Can Finish.

The Batman

That'll never go through in a million years.

exactly. Waste of time for all those involved.

Imagine if fans sued if they got hit with the ball during games.

Loads of ambulance chasers by the exits of the Atyeo at the next game if this does succeed.

Actually nobody knows quite how serious the person was injured. What if they couldn't work again??

That would be sad, and a loss to the economy when it eventually recovers... but what more?

I'm sorry, but accidents happen, if you go along to watch football (even if its training) you take a risk.

What if I went on a plane, and was walking about when turbulence hit and I knocked my head on the armrest... is that a compensation claim, or just an accident?

If someone is negligible and it leads to an accident, then yes; someone should be culpable... but if its an accident, those things just happen, if the consequences are serious then that's sad but doesn't mean they deserve compensation.

Football will need to sort its act out pretty quickly if this goes through, or it'll be bankrupt sooner than Bristol Rovers

Actually nobody knows quite how serious the person was injured. What if they couldn't work again??

What if they had been killed? Would that make it alright to sue the club? Maybe bring a lawsuit against the player that kicked the ball, for manslaughter?

The world went mad ages ago. This is just another example.

Archived