IGNORED

Should We Play The Youngsters?

Should we play the youngsters?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if they are good enough and to give them first team experience they might fight a bit it was a bit of an end of season game today and there are a few to go but the other teams we play are nearly all above us with a bit more to play for than today both teams are safe not going up or going down

Can't see why we didnt play Spence at CB and put edwards as RB today especially as CB is meant to be Spence preferred position. If Stewart is still out for the millwall game then i would like to see millen give them a go. Nothing to lose really as will stay around mid table.

they should only be played if they are good enough, I'm getting increasingly fed up of this "play the kids" bollocks.

A select few have any idea what Edwards and the others are like, and whether they are ready to play. If they're not good enough for this level, then they shouldn't play. simple.

I'll happily trust the only man who can really know whether they are ready for selection in HIS team.

Give 'em a go - why not?... there maybe one or two pleasant surprises in store.

Some people seem to only really shine on the big stage, as if born for it..

Maybe someone who's been 'average so-so' thus far among youngsters will take to playing alongside experienced senior players in front of good crowds like a duck to water & prove to be a revelation to everyone including himself.

Get 'em out there & see how they go....

Part 1 of 'Pre - Season' starts here & now lets test a few options for next year, & get a few priorities sorted out.

Archived