IGNORED

Tuesday Night's Opponents

BITW

This picture is from Saturday when they played Leeds.

The significance of course being 2 Leeds fans were killed by a Galatassaray (sp?) fan a few years back in a euro tie.

Can only hope these ***** are banned for life or even locked up!

Edit: this wasn't Saturdays game. Got that wrong but there were turkey and Galatassary flags in the ground Saturday!

post-7500-0-57870500-1302467983_thumb.jp

I followed that link but I didn't really understand what was going on. The Millwall fans were saying that the Leeds fans were Muslims, or was it the other way around?

It was all so badly written that I didn't understand it.

Neanderthals!

loads of them were at it, even kids, disgusting:

http://a5.sphotos.ak...2_4608597_n.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/2qmq6nd.jpg

The best is there is a kid in the first picture waving a flag that may not have even been born when this happened. You can almost imagine the conversation with his Dad

Son: "Dad, why are we waving these flags??"

Dad: "well son, 11 years ago 2 Leeds fans got stabbed to death in Turkey, and we think its funny to wave these turkey flags at the Leeds fans as it may make them angry"

Son: "oh right.....isnt that wrong though dad? what about the families of the people who died?"

Dad: "no....shut the **** up you little cu*t and start giving them the finger as well as waving the flag...and wheres your burberry cap!! yer Ma will go mad if you've lost another one!!""

Leeds fans are no better though for all their Munich bulls*t chants, but two wrongs dont make a right. What I find amusing is wasnt there a Millwall fan last season who undone his coat and had a Galatasary shirt on?? and didnt he get banned? are they gonna ban all these people? (edit : the picture in the OP didnt load at first so I didnt see it)

Someone quotes on this thread that Millwall are vermin.....spot on. Vile club, vile people, vile area....just vile all round. Along with Leeds and Cardiff, I would not bat an eye lid if these clubs went bust ceased to exsist.

The best is there is a kid in the first picture waving a flag that may not have even been born when this happened. You can almost imagine the conversation with his Dad

Son: "Dad, why are we waving these flags??"

Dad: "well son, 11 years ago 2 Leeds fans got stabbed to death in Turkey, and we think its funny to wave these turkey flags at the Leeds fans as it may make them angry"

Son: "oh right.....isnt that wrong though dad? what about the families of the people who died?"

Dad: "no....shut the **** up you little cu*t and start giving them the finger as well as waving the flag...and wheres your burberry cap!! yer Ma will go mad if you've lost another one!!""

Leeds fans are no better though for all their Munich bulls*t chants, but two wrongs dont make a right. What I find amusing is wasnt there a Millwall fan last season who undone his coat and had a Galatasary shirt on?? and didnt he get banned? are they gonna ban all these people? (edit : the picture in the OP didnt load at first so I didnt see it)

Someone quotes on this thread that Millwall are vermin.....spot on. Vile club, vile people, vile area....just vile all round. Along with Leeds and Cardiff, I would not bat an eye lid if these clubs went bust ceased to exsist.

Look at the first picture

From skysports.com

Millwall insist any fan that brandished Turkish flags or shirts during their game with Leeds United will be banned.

The Lionsspacer.gif hosted The Whites on Saturday in a crunch Championship play-off encounter, a match that Kenny Jackett's men won 3-2.

However, their superb result was overshadowed by events off the field after some fans taunted Leeds over the deaths of two of their supporters in Istanbul just over 11 years ago.

Millwallspacer.gif have now vowed to identify and punish the weekend culprits and hand them five-year banning orders.

Crackdown

"Following similar incidents at last year's game, we had a crackdown on people bringing such items to the game," chief executive Andy Ambler confirmed.

"Anybody caught with Turkey or Galatasaray flags were either denied entry or ejected.

"Their details were also taken and as a result three fans have been handed club bans, which last for five years at least.

"We do not condone this behaviour..

5 years? These c**ts shouldn't step foot in a football ground again.

Leeds v Millwall... a game where the best result is probably a meteor strike. Nobody would shed a tear if both of those clubs were wiped off the face of the earth surely?

the fact is if you had said that 6 months ago i would agree but when you've got mates who follow leeds week in week out and go home and away you wouldn't help but feel sorry for them!milwall can be hit by a nuclear warhead for all i care,they're over the top and are a disgrace not just to football but to humanity!

loads of them were at it, even kids, disgusting:

http://a5.sphotos.ak...2_4608597_n.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/2qmq6nd.jpg

If you look at the second photo in particular you can see that there are a lot of Millwall fans who are very uncomfortable with their "comrades". One or two are looking disgusted in fact.

I'm all for a bit of prejudice through generalisation but the Millwall fans are just like us. A few idiots but mostly people out to have a good time watching football.*

*Obviously this doesn't apply to Cardiff fans.

I was reading Millwall and Leeds's football forums, and one had a good point.

Millwall would never bring turkish flags or anything like that to ellend road, but when the leeds fans are in the top tier they think their all big and hard.

Vile creatures, you have to go along way to find a decent millwall fan

<br />If you look at the second photo in particular you can see that there are a lot of Millwall fans who are <b><i>very uncomfortable</i></b> with their "comrades".  One or two are looking disgusted in fact.<br /><br />I'm all for a bit of prejudice through generalisation but the Millwall fans are just like us.  A few idiots but mostly people out to have a good time watching football.*<br /><br />*Obviously this doesn't apply to Cardiff fans.<br />
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />

I've played Wheres Wally with this and can't find one person looking disgusted or uncomfortable.

The majority are smiling and goading the Leeds fans, those not smiling are watching the game and one woman appears to have just changed a toddlers nappy.

No sign of Odlaw or the Wizard yet.

The hunt continues!!!

Absolute scum, but they like being scum which is worrying for the football club as they think they have got rid of this sort of thing...no chance!

MM

I don't really think they do and I'm not sure despite what they say in public, how much they even care.

Earlier ths season when they lost at home to Boro' the visiting keeper was pelted with all sorts and play had to be stopped, Kenny Jackett came out afterwards and said something like that he hoped "the authorities would not over react!"

Fact is there has been crowd trouble at Millwall since the 1930s, there isn't any other reason for them to exist in their eyes.

As someone has posted above, a vile place full of vile people.

Reading the link on that forum and the "banter" between Leeds and Millwall fans actually made me despair for humanity.

Archived