IGNORED

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Tipps

I have d is-armed Norton, have set my security to low etc and still I get offered is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, after being offered the 2 price bands.

What am I suppsoed to do, in an idiots guide please, I'm not computer litterate.

Please help.

My mate had exactly the same problem-either a white Screen or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!! Think I'd prefer the white screen..?!?! Maybe try the phone-line? They should be all geared up to sell loads; imagine it won't be too painful seeing as they would have to cope with similar demand if they're selling tickets for a big concert for example?!

I have tried without bcfc on the end and all I get is the homepage with no mention of Bristol City!!

The phone lines are full up!!

Getting far too frustrated now and I have a Doctors appointment very soon, I think I could be watching on Sky somehow!!

could not book online with, wayahead, theres a link saying best sellers, and city are number 1, but you cant order online, two busy, ring the telephone number, woman says theres a big demand , better off queing on the phone it took 5 mins to get through iam in U13, best of luck

could not book online with, wayahead, theres a link saying best sellers, and city are number 1, but you cant order online, two busy, ring the telephone number, woman says theres a big demand , better off queing on the phone it took 5 mins to get through iam in U13, best of luck
There aint even a queue mate. :P

Archived