IGNORED

Brighton Promoted

Ryan_BCFC

Welcome Brighton. A new favourite of mine, due to there help with the new stadium. There new stadium looks like a cracker also.

x2, I have been keeping an eye out for their results over the last couple of months after Martin Perrys visit to bristol. They dominated their league, and well done to them.

At the gate or there next season, I feel a stadium related thank you banner is in order

After hearing Martin Perry speak at the Council House for the JS planning application (brilliant speech, possibly one of the most influential that night) I e-mailed David Lloyd suggesting that if we were playing BHA next season, he should get Martin out onto the pitch at AG half time for a round of applause from us lot.

Hope that happens. Not often we would big it up for an opposition Chairman, but least we could do this time.

Just received this reply from Martin Perry after I sent him an email congratulating them on our behalf.

You will tell from the time of this e-mail I have only just got back to my hotel!!! We have indulged ourselves and done a little bit of celebrating - and why not?!!!!

Southampton lost tonight which means we need just three points for the title with five games to play - its looking good!!

I am so appreciative of all the lovely messages I have had from Bristol City fans and will look out for the Bristol City fixture next year at Ashton Gate with a great deal of excitement. I'll be there and we will offer all Bristol City fans a very warm welcome to the Amex.

Good luck for the rest of the season and I look forward to seeing you next year.

Kind regards

Martin Perry

TOTALLY TOP MAN AND A VERY WELCOME ADDITION TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Archived