IGNORED

Albert Adomah - Contract

bangers

With all this talk of NM's contract negotions, and whether he will or will not sign.....can anyone confirm how long Adomah's contract is?

IMO Albert is a MORE IMPORTANT PLAYER FOR US than NM, he has been TOP QUALITY this season and for me the BEST RIGHT MIDFIELDER IN THE LEAGUE.

Does he deserve an improved offer? Should we tie him up to a LONGER term contract?

With all this talk of NM's contract negotions, and whether he will or will not sign.....can anyone confirm how long Adomah's contract is?

IMO Albert is a MORE IMPORTANT PLAYER FOR US than NM, he has been TOP QUALITY this season and for me the BEST RIGHT MIDFIELDER IN THE LEAGUE.

Does he deserve an improved offer? Should we tie him up to a LONGER term contract?

To think tonight was Albert's 42nd start of the season.

An incredible record for his debut Championship season especially as the opposition fear him so much that not only does he have 2 players on him almost every match but he always takes a crunching tackle in the first 10 minutes as well.

He's outfoxed and outrun just about every opponent he's come across and his gazelle like runs, leaving opponents floundering in bewilderment, have been the highlight of so many matches.

Well done Albert - long may he continue to bring the crowd to it's feet by surging majestically forward and bamboozling opposition defenders at Ashton Gate.clap.gifcity.gif

I wouldn't say he's more important than Maynard. Since Nickys return, we've suddenly become a reasonable side. Not necessarily because of his performances but his presence. Adomah has done well this year, an is likely to be up for POTY. But not better than Nicky.

To think tonight was Albert's 42nd start of the season.

An incredible record for his debut Championship season especially as the opposition fear him so much that not only does he have 2 players on him almost every match but he always takes a crunching tackle in the first 10 minutes as well.

He's outfoxed and outrun just about every opponent he's come across and his gazelle like runs, leaving opponents floundering in bewilderment, have been the highlight of so many matches.

Well done Albert - long may he continue to bring the crowd to it's feet by surging majestically forward and bamboozling opposition defenders at Ashton Gate.clap.gifcity.gif

I couldn't agree more, Nogbad.

He's been an utter joy to watch in virtually every home game since arriving in the summer.

When I read posts that say the football has been dull this season I'm assuming the posters have had their eyes shut when he's had the ball, then?

I couldn't agree more, Nogbad.

He's been an utter joy to watch in virtually every home game since arriving in the summer.

When I read posts that say the football has been dull this season I'm assuming the posters have had their eyes shut when he's had the ball, then?

For me, seeing this hugely talented player coming up from the lower leagues and "earning his spurs" at our club has been the highlight of this season.

There is no doubt that he is destined to play in the Prem within 2 - 3 years. Hopefully that will happen with City.

I know money talks, but I suspect that Albert will be very grateful for the leg-up and experience that City have given him and I would hope he sees out his contract with us.

If so, he is on track to join the City Legends. He's that good.

Archived