IGNORED

Andy Keogh Permanent?

Lack of Action Man

Really can't see the point in this transfer, he hasn't exactly shown enough to warrant purchasing and I'm sure he wont be too keen on being a back up player.

I'm assuming it means an option to purchase, rather than a deal already being agreed. Not even making the bench at the moment, so I very much doubt we'll sign him permanently.

To be honest I think he hasn't been given a chance IMO. Fair play maynard and pitman are class strikers but Keogh I think has something different. I don't rate clarkson and have been impressed with stead. If this were true I'd be more than happy but if what Colin Sexstones saying's true, as in we are limited in how much we spend I can't see this being true as we have different positions that need filling e.g. Left back, centre back and creative midfielder.

In my opinion the money (what little it appears that KM will have to take to the shops in the Summer) most certainly could be better spent strengthening other areas of the team? Keogh has not done anything to set the world on fire and at times does not look that overly interested even when warming up (Interestingly same view was shared by Crapdiff fans). Also we already have two very similar (And better) strikers in Maynard and Pitman so where would Keogh fit in, as even if Nicky Maynard goes presumably John Stead would get his regular place back.

Now if Big Mick was thinking of letting David Jones go pretty cheap I think that certainly would be a better option in my opinion - a class midfielder. Perhaps we could swap the Estate Agent Johnson for him!!!!

Keogh - Taxi for as soon as loan runs out in my opinion.

We signed him on loan when Maynard and Stead were injured, now they're not, I'd be amazed if we pursued any interest in the summer even if NM leaves.

As for the Clarkson out, Keogh in post, ever heard of contracts? Not that adding a fourth choice striker will be exactly high on our summer priorities anyway

Archived