IGNORED

New Player Rumour

cheese

A source tells me Wayne Rooney was in Bristol. Smokescreen was a visit to an Audi showroom but why would he come all the way from Manchester to visit one of those when they have plenty in Manchester.

Is KM about to pull off a coup??

Straight swap for Maynard :whistle2::laughcont:

I bet there would still be people on here saying things like "Dont want him here , foul mouthed thug"!! :disapointed2se:

funny enough, thats what I would say! I cant stand Rooney, he is a piece of Scum if you ask me, he cheats on his pregnant wife, and is a thug, and if he was decent at football he would be mugging people on the streets I expect. The only reason he shows up as englands best player is that the rest of them are so poor, if you look at this technique against someone like suarez, there really is no comparison. Also, there is a reason why teams like Barcelona arent interested in him - its because he just isnt that great. If you take enough pot shots, sooner or later one will go in, I have been to england games watching him warm up, and if you are anywhere within 30 yards of the goal, behind the goal you need a crash helmet. I would like nothing better than to see him and his Mrs end up bankrupted, preferably due to some thuggish thing that has come back to bite him.

I am sure many people used to think of Beckham in a similar way, but he has gradually assumed an ambasadorial more mature role over the last few years, and those petulant tantrums of his youth are thing of the past, oh, and he is a fantastic player as well.

funny enough, thats what I would say! I cant stand Rooney, he is a piece of Scum if you ask me, he cheats on his pregnant wife, and is a thug, and if he was decent at football he would be mugging people on the streets I expect. The only reason he shows up as englands best player is that the rest of them are so poor, if you look at this technique against someone like suarez, there really is no comparison. Also, there is a reason why teams like Barcelona arent interested in him - its because he just isnt that great. If you take enough pot shots, sooner or later one will go in, I have been to england games watching him warm up, and if you are anywhere within 30 yards of the goal, behind the goal you need a crash helmet. I would like nothing better than to see him and his Mrs end up bankrupted, preferably due to some thuggish thing that has come back to bite him.

I am sure many people used to think of Beckham in a similar way, but he has gradually assumed an ambasadorial more mature role over the last few years, and those petulant tantrums of his youth are thing of the past, oh, and he is a fantastic player as well.

Dont get me wrong , I think the bloke is a grade A cock. Why you want his Mrs to go bankrupt is a bit of a mystery though, dont think she's ever done anything to warrant that. She should have given him the elbow on more than one ocassion , but they say love is blind.

As for his footballing ability , Barcelona probably dont want him as they dont need him.

Would he be good enough to play for City , I think so.

Dont get me wrong , I think the bloke is a grade A cock. Why you want his Mrs to go bankrupt is a bit of a mystery though, dont think she's ever done anything to warrant that. She should have given him the elbow on more than one ocassion , but they say love is blind.

As for his footballing ability , Barcelona probably dont want him as they dont need him.

Would he be good enough to play for City , I think so.

well I dont really have anything against his mrs to be fair, I just dont like the celebrity BS lifestyle that people like her and Jordan, and Kerry Katona stand for, where they have little ability to contribute anything to anyone but somehow manage to pull in lots of cash. They say love is blind, but I cant think that if he was living on his council estate in Liverpool sleeping with call girls when his wife was pregnant, rather than being a multi millionaire with a fantastic lifestyle that she would put up with that....... I may of course be completely wrong and she is besotted with him?

Theoretically of course Rooney is good enough for the Championship, but there is a good reason that the worlds top clubs arent falling over themselves to sign him...... yet he is rediculous wealthy.

Hey ho, anyway, we have a charge to playoffs to look forward to!

well I dont really have anything against his mrs to be fair, I just dont like the celebrity BS lifestyle that people like her and Jordan, and Kerry Katona stand for, where they have little ability to contribute anything to anyone but somehow manage to pull in lots of cash. They say love is blind, but I cant think that if he was living on his council estate in Liverpool sleeping with call girls when his wife was pregnant, rather than being a multi millionaire with a fantastic lifestyle that she would put up with that....... I may of course be completely wrong and she is besotted with him?Theoretically of course Rooney is good enough for the Championship, but there is a good reason that the worlds top clubs arent falling over themselves to sign him...... yet he is rediculous wealthy.

Hey ho, anyway, we have a charge to playoffs to look forward to!

I would say this is probably the case , as she is a millionaire in her own right and a very clever girl.

Still , the chances of us having to worry about players of this calibre donning the famous Red & White shirt are but a dream I fear.

This and even more.

I would say this is probably the case , as she is a millionaire in her own right and a very clever girl.

Still , the chances of us having to worry about players of this calibre donning the famous Red & White shirt are but a dream I fear.

I find it hilarious that some of you are seriously debating whether or not you'd want Rooney to play for BCFC!

Surely this has to be the most pointless debate in the forum's history?

if anyone ever listens to keys and grey show(which is crap) on talk sport they worship him- rooney but 2 failures on a crap radio staion it really is bad apparently got coppell on their show next tues another failure they had souness last week hey we got him the sack the best tinnion goal ever lets all phone in and ask why did he walk at the city ?? coppell cider bottled in bristol :laugh: please no rooney at city if he had- had walked from man u earlier in the season who would have had him except a crap team in the 1st div hmmm the sags come to mind heheheheh

if anyone ever listens to keys and grey show(which is crap) on talk sport they worship him- rooney but 2 failures on a crap radio staion it really is bad apparently got coppell on their show next tues another failure they had souness last week hey we got him the sack the best tinnion goal ever lets all phone in and ask why did he walk at the city ?? coppell cider bottled in bristol :laugh: please no rooney at city if he had- had walked from man u earlier in the season who would have had him except a crap team in the 1st div hmmm the sags come to mind heheheheh

Mike - sober up!

I find it hilarious that some of you are seriously debating whether or not you'd want Rooney to play for BCFC!

Surely this has to be the most pointless debate in the forum's history?

Take a deep breath and try to understand the context

A source tells me Wayne Rooney was in Bristol. Smokescreen was a visit to an Audi showroom but why would he come all the way from Manchester to visit one of those when they have plenty in Manchester.

Is KM about to pull off a coup??

Exactly... Kraut Karp common as the seventies Cortina and about as good. And that's being a bit unfair to Ford!

Archived