IGNORED

New Edl Spokesman & Anthem

herman

I have to admit I was never sure about the whole immigration / pull out of EU debates until I heard the coherent, educated arguments put forward by this young chap (who is surely in full time employment) and am now sold. Where's the next march?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PL1jDcAHkc8

And luckily, some geniuses have adapted it to a new anthem - Can we replace that whole "God save the Queen" nonsense now with this EDL thumper?

I have to admit I was never sure about the whole immigration / pull out of EU debates until I heard the coherent, educated arguments put forward by this young chap (who is surely in full time employment) and am now sold. Where's the next march?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PL1jDcAHkc8

And luckily, some geniuses have adapted it to a new anthem - Can we replace that whole "God save the Queen" nonsense now with this EDL thumper?

Spot on Herman, with intelligent young chaps like these getting involved in politics the future of the country is in safe hands !

We don't want Iraqi law in Bristol !

I think the initial idea behind the EDL has been lost, although it's interesting that no one ever seems to have an issue that in certain areas of English law, certain Jewish law is recognised (although I'm very vauge on that area)

Very true, certain elements of Jewish law are accepted in English law. Out of interest, what was the initial idea behind the EDL, do you think? As far as I can tell, they haven't run in elections for one thing, many seem to describle them as far right (though that is of course not illegal to vote for in a democracy, just as those on the far left are not). More than anything else though, I can't take seriously the idea that the UK is about to be taken over by Islam.

I think it was more of an outburst against extreme Islamist views after returning troops were booed in Luton.

It soon became an excuse for football lads to parade about o a Saturday it seems

I was told by our former resident EDL spokesman that the purpose was to defend me on my front lawn when the musllims come to rape my children and force us all into holding a ray gun... or something.

politicians who ignore obvious things, refusing to understand real concerns from people leads to the EDL, I know three members of them, they aint racist, but they are very concerned about Islamists.

I wouldnt touch em with a large bargepole meself, as an immigrant myself, but I sure understand the concerns.

A reasoned DEBATE about immigration in NOT racist. Ignoring the issue, will allow the EDL and the extremist racist BNP/NF scum to get considerable support..

Liebour, Lib Dumbs in particular need to grasp this, pretty damn quickly. The last thing this country needs is for this issue to fester and explode.

politicians who ignore obvious things, refusing to understand real concerns from people leads to the EDL, I know three members of them, they aint racist, but they are very concerned about Islamists.

I wouldnt touch em with a large bargepole meself, as an immigrant myself, but I sure understand the concerns.

A reasoned DEBATE about immigration in NOT racist. Ignoring the issue, will allow the EDL and the extremist racist BNP/NF scum to get considerable support..

Liebour, Lib Dumbs in particular need to grasp this, pretty damn quickly. The last thing this country needs is for this issue to fester and explode.

Spot on about Liebour and the Lib Dumbs. If they had not signed us up to the bloody european human rights chapter we would not be in this mess.

The militant islamists could then all be deported; leaving the majority decent, law abiding muslims here, able to enjoy the peace that we all crave.The EDL would probably disappear then.

Spot on about Liebour and the Lib Dumbs. If they had not signed us up to the bloody european human rights chapter we would not be in this mess.

The militant islamists could then all be deported; leaving the majority decent, law abiding muslims here, able to enjoy the peace that we all crave.The EDL would probably disappear then.

Its funny how many EU countries cant deport extremist shite and we cant. The French Secret Service nicknamed London Londonistan in the 90's due to so many Islamist extremists from France and many other countries living there

The Human Rights ACT isnt the be all and end all across the Channel

******* lawyers here are the biggest problem

Archived