IGNORED

Last Person To Post Gets £20

Harito495

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Given the choice, I would take Cadburys over NEstle, but Its Galaxy that gets my vote, its smooth and if you dunk an entire bar into a hot cup of tea and shove it in your mouth its like, amazing.

I prefer go empty a bag of Cadbury's buttons into a cup of tea, can't beat it!

Do I win now?

Given the choice, I would take Cadburys over NEstle, but Its Galaxy that gets my vote, its smooth and if you dunk an entire bar into a hot cup of tea and shove it in your mouth its like, amazing.

Has anyone tried the new galaxy flavour?? I wanna try it but i can't track one down.... :closedeyes:

What is your fave sandwich ? mine is ham + cheese tbo, I dont know why, cheese + marmite is nice to but I dont have it very often...& well of course ham on its own is nice to but cheese gives extra character...oh you could toast it to & get the cheese all nice & bubbly !!

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You could have cheese + salad cream...always nice but sometimes I put to much salad cream in it & im like uhhhh why is there so much salad cream it tastes horrible but anyway...

You cant beat a bacon sandwich...well maybe but I like bacon, sometimes I have ketchup, sometimes I dont, sometimes I have nando's extra hot sauce....oh nando's well you got to love nando's 1/2 chicken extra hot, chips (peri-peri-salt), garlic bread with nando's garlic sauce & then frozen yohgurt afterwards...oh If I had to live on nando's for the rest of my life I would love it !!...I had the breast last time I went that was nice to !, a HOT waitress served me, I chucked my napkin at her...wasnt the best moment of my day....I went bowling after, I didn't do very well, rubbish infact, but then we went of time crisis & I did ok on that & then I lost on air-hockey...I was very upset...I cryed for hours.

I might make a sandwich or some toast, they're both nice...maybe some jam ? or just butter ? orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr marmite ?

I could have a bourbon biscuit but then I want a bourbon biscuit with my hot coco tommorow so I dont want to spoil the taste...I could have a jam tart but there is only apricot ones left...(who loves the apricot ones ?), they should make a whole pack of strawberry ones, that would be good....

I think I'll have some toast with just butter or maybe some marmite ? well actually no I'll go for a jam one that will be nice..

Kind Regards

Harito

Ps: I hate it when people dont finish there sentences properly it really big red bouncy ball :tumbleweed:

Pss: I didn't have any toast after all...I was full.

Psss: COYR !

Pssss: I bet you cant put as many Ps's as me :bruce_h4h:

Is it me or is the BBC 1 breakfast team overly smug and generally annoying? I dont like the way they fake laugh at their own shit jokes then 2 secs later go on to tell you 80 people died and change their facial expression to one of concern, god its so middle class and detached from the real world it makes me sick! If iwant comedy ill put on Fawlty Towers, I dont want no f*king gardening antidotes and trivia, I don't give a flying turd about your jumpers or small talk with random insignificant people, just tell me the dam news please.

Whoops, I posted on here, that was an accident. :city:

What is your fave sandwich ? mine is ham + cheese tbo, I dont know why, cheese + marmite is nice to but I dont have it very often...& well of course ham on its own is nice to but cheese gives extra character...oh you could toast it to & get the cheese all nice & bubbly !!

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You could have cheese + salad cream...always nice but sometimes I put to much salad cream in it & im like uhhhh why is there so much salad cream it tastes horrible but anyway...

You cant beat a bacon sandwich...well maybe but I like bacon, sometimes I have ketchup, sometimes I dont, sometimes I have nando's extra hot sauce....oh nando's well you got to love nando's 1/2 chicken extra hot, chips (peri-peri-salt), garlic bread with nando's garlic sauce & then frozen yohgurt afterwards...oh If I had to live on nando's for the rest of my life I would love it !!...I had the breast last time I went that was nice to !, a HOT waitress served me, I chucked my napkin at her...wasnt the best moment of my day....I went bowling after, I didn't do very well, rubbish infact, but then we went of time crisis & I did ok on that & then I lost on air-hockey...I was very upset...I cryed for hours.

I might make a sandwich or some toast, they're both nice...maybe some jam ? or just butter ? orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr marmite ?

I could have a bourbon biscuit but then I want a bourbon biscuit with my hot coco tommorow so I dont want to spoil the taste...I could have a jam tart but there is only apricot ones left...(who loves the apricot ones ?), they should make a whole pack of strawberry ones, that would be good....

I think I'll have some toast with just butter or maybe some marmite ? well actually no I'll go for a jam one that will be nice..

Kind Regards

Harito

Ps: I hate it when people dont finish there sentences properly it really big red bouncy ball :tumbleweed:

Pss: I didn't have any toast after all...I was full.

Psss: COYR !

Pssss: I bet you cant put as many Ps's as me :bruce_h4h:

:laugh: you are crazier than me!

Ok, for sarnies, its Tiger bread, fresh still warm, clover butter, smoked danish bacon, and Daddys brown sause, black pepper. Simple the best sarnie.

If you like hot then might i suggest Kashmir chilli power, lots of it, coat your bacon with it and fry in a v hot garlic oil (careful though, without an extractor fan you could choke to death, seriously. ) its deadly shit.

have that chopped up with edd fried rice, oh yum.

dont spend £30 on high street deserts, rice pudding is so easy to make,and just mmm

pudding rice 50g

castersuger 25g butter 15g

full fat milk 590ml, evoperated milk or cream, 10 - 15ml

choice of mixed spice, or just nutmeg, and perhaps vanilla? you can add muts or sultanas, mmmm, the sultanas are yummy.

cook for bout 1hr 20 mins, 150oc use butter to grease ovendish and add the stuff, give a stir after 30 mins and like check it after an hour. Any fool can cook this, and it tastes superb, some people bung an egg in there, quite nice or use half cream, or chocolate, mmmm,

Thats it! today i'm having bacon rice and rice pudding, its a rice day today! >.< :icecream:

Archived