IGNORED

Chris Houghton.....?

everreddy

Anyone else hear the Radio 5 live interview with Chris Houghton, this morning?

He's admitted to being desperate to getting back into football management, and came across as a great communicator, determined. motivated and intelligent.

SL/CS: over to you - it's well worth a phone call....

So you would go like for like? An assistant who's done a good job for another one who is doing a good job. Give KM a ******* break for gods sake.

Took them up as Champions, then had them tucked nicely halfway up the PL with some notable results- 1-0 at Emirates, 5-1 v Sunderland and 6-0 v Villa- before his very harsh sacking. Of the two at this stage Hughton has surely achieved more but Millen deserves BOTD going into next season I think.

Anyone else hear the Radio 5 live interview with Chris Houghton, this morning?

He's admitted to being desperate to getting back into football management, and came across as a great communicator, determined. motivated and intelligent.

SL/CS: over to you - it's well worth a phone call....

We already have a manager..?

Took them up as Champions, then had them tucked nicely halfway up the PL with some notable results- 1-0 at Emirates, 5-1 v Sunderland and 6-0 v Villa- before his very harsh sacking. Of the two at this stage Hughton has surely achieved more but Millen deserves BOTD going into next season I think.

Can't disagree with a word of this. To talk of potential replacements is unfair, unhelpful and simply ludicrous.

I could of got Newcastle promoted from the championship last season, did you see the squad they had compared to every other squad in the Championship? massave gulf in class.

I could of got Newcastle promoted from the championship last season, did you see the squad they had compared to every other squad in the Championship? massave gulf in class.

Agreed. Most of their squad were Prem quality anyway.. KM could have got them promoted then we'd all be asking for him as manager!

Archived