IGNORED

Marlon Jackson

redsince1994

Thought he had a good run out today. For example the florists first attack after he came on would have probably resulted in a goal if he hadn't run the length of the pitch and put their striker under pressure. Although his goal was blatantly handball he did well to get in the position. I thought he made some intelligent runs and seemed to fit in well.

I know he wasn't on for long enough to really show us how good he really is, but I'd like to see him get a chance in the last games of the season.

What I was impressed with was how quickly M.Jackson came straight into the goalkeeper after I think Pitman had a volley saved. That's great instict from a player to be aware just in case the keeper fumbles that ball and he can tap it in. None of our players have quick reaction speeds. If I was asked in general how smart I think are City boys are I would say a pheasant on a country road would react quicker than them, and that's saying something.

What I was impressed with was how quickly M.Jackson came straight into the goalkeeper after I think Pitman had a volley saved. That's great instict from a player to be aware just in case the keeper fumbles that ball and he can tap it in. None of our players have quick reaction speeds. If I was asked in general how smart I think are City boys are I would say a pheasant on a country road would react quicker than them, and that's saying something.

+1

I thought Jackson looked excellent last season when he made his debut and never played since! today he came on and was just as good... he needs to be given longer on the pitch though next time and i feel he'll deffinately grow as a player because of it! full marks to the lad, hes doing himself proud.

Archived