IGNORED

Referee

jeffhead

it was soft if it was imo but my view was from the dolman, however if theirs was we should have had 2 or 3 penalties, what annoys me is just how inconsistent the refereeing is, i wouldnt mind as much if it was all at one standard and consistent

Complete c*ck that ref. Stead got beat up all game and didnt get a thing. How on earth can the F.A demand respect when there is no consistency. I cant believe how sh!te the officials are, not just today but all the time. Its no surprise players act as they do towards refs. They are a complete joke. Mind u this wasnt why we lost today!!!

The one thing I think we can all agree on. Dreadful.

Was theirs a penalty? couldn't tell from where I was.

Stonewall in my opinion. Carey got to tight as was easily turned. Always makes a referees decision easier when Carey goes to ground and the player goes down.

Couldn't agree more. Why do all the 50/50 decisions always go with the big clubs? I cannot recall any favours we have received against florist in 30 years of watching. Very frustrating. The referee was also sad enough to dry a Merc with a personalised REF plate- says it all

Which big club was that. Were you playing golf today? If you mean that team City played today, you must have been in a coma since the 80's.

Complete c*ck that ref. Stead got beat up all game and didnt get a thing. How on earth can the F.A demand respect when there is no consistency. I cant believe how sh!te the officials are, not just today but all the time. Its no surprise players act as they do towards refs. They are a complete joke. Mind u this wasnt why we lost today!!!

Billy Davies tactics. Ref shoud've handled it but didn't.

Officals are, in general, fairly decent to be fair.

Someone in the Dolman by me shouted at one point "we all know who you supported in the eighties", definitely the most one eyed display all season, as others have said Morgan repeatedly pulled Stead down yet he gave us absolutely nothing, whereas the slightest touch on the serial diver Earnshaw was always penalised.

Penalty for Forest was the correct decision but when Konchesky had hold of Adomah's shirt in the box he was unsurprisingly unable to see it...

Linesman in front of the Dolman second half was absolutely terrible, too and there were two occasions at the other end when Forest where clearly offside (including McAllister's goal line clearance when Earnshaw was behind James when he received the ball!) when their "mate" played on.

The pen and the handball were about the only things they got right all game. There seemed little complaint from our team with the pen, think it spoke volumes about the awarding of it.

The ref today was shocking. The forest CH Wes Morgan had his arms all over Jon Stead everytime and he got nothing, i thought he was really poor. thoughts please..

cannot agree more with you shocking ref missed alot today.,

but then gave a stupid decision for handball HOW was that hand ball ?????????????:laughcont: :laughcont: :laughcont:

I'm assuming the bald-headed pr!ck in black was Konchelsky's uncle. Both linos were dire as well.

On a more general point, I've noticed while refs are quick to whistle for every minor infraction involving tackling, you now seem to be at liberty to grab opposing players in an armlock from behind and haul them off their feet. Wes Morgan is only the latest in a string of offenders we've seen at the Gate this season. Since when did WWE moves become legal in football?

Might be alone but thought he was OK. Only thing I thought he really got wrong was Morgan man handling Stead a couple of times that could have easily been given.

Definate pen though.

Obviously we are in the total minority. Game of opinions and all that. I have seen a lot worse? The penalty was a dead cert. Booked their players correctly in my opinion and for a few glorious seconds I HONESTLY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO GIVE Jackson's EFFORT, but, then some "busy" lino put him right????

At the end of the day we cannot blame the officials, we lost to a very not good side, with fans who sang like Earnshaw finished - dreadfully.

Sadly I am certain we will see them yet again next season.

Archived