IGNORED

How Sad But.................................?

Dolman Block B

Lets go back to August and September 2010. We were "VERY BOTTOM" and lets be honest could any of us see anything but relegation?

So, if i rememeber correctly, the "mob" up Gloucester Rd were creaming their pants. We weree btm, they were top ten and the piss take was "rather upsettting"

So, a upturn in our fortunes see us safe in the Championship. If the Sags get dicked by Wednesday next Sat will almost see them DOWN!!!

So what a season really. We expected so much with COPPELL, but come on, who could be having the last laugh? I will wet me boxers if the Gas get relegated!!!

Anyone else up for PARTY? :laughcont::worship2::winner_third_h4h::icecream:

and I see they are now concerned that Plymouth who have a game in hand which if they win they will be above the gas even after a 10 point deduction, in fact if Plymouth win all 3 they are in with a shout of staying up themselves.

Exactly EMB. The royal wedding weekend and the Gas get relegated....................................OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :laughcont:

Lets go back to August and September 2010. We were "VERY BOTTOM" and lets be honest could any of us see anything but relegation?

So, if i rememeber correctly, the "mob" up Gloucester Rd were creaming their pants. We weree btm, they were top ten and the piss take was "rather upsettting"

So, a upturn in our fortunes see us safe in the Championship. If the Sags get dicked by Wednesday next Sat will almost see them DOWN!!!

So what a season really. We expected so much with COPPELL, but come on, who could be having the last laugh? I will wet me boxers if the Gas get relegated!!!

Sad, thats all we have to look forward to but there is nothing I want more now.

The Gas are going down, shit season, but there will be thousands of happy faces singing that against Hull, will be a great atmosphere last day with nothing to play for always is, Landsdown send off as well looking forward to it, what a weird season i said in Jan give me Hull game now clear of relegation lets start again next season, celebration of the Gas going down makes it better.

Quality shout Arn..... can you imagine what the blue few will be like WHEN they drop again!!!!!!!

Lovely Jubly!

Archived