IGNORED

Donut Formation?

The Bard

We might as well play just Cisse in centre midfield. At points I was staggered at Skuse and Elliot's uselessness. Unable to complete passes I'd expect my 7 year old to make. They raised their game 2nd half, but they were an embarrassment in the first half. JCR was bad, but at least he showed some intent. He didn't go hiding. He wanted the ball and was willing to try to make something happen. Marvin simply has not got a good enough touch for this level. Skuse's best performances have been at right back, a position where his lack of personality is less important.

We might as well play just Cisse in centre midfield. At points I was staggered at Skuse and Elliot's uselessness. Unable to complete passes I'd expect my 7 year old to make. They raised their game 2nd half, but they were an embarrassment in the first half. JCR was bad, but at least he showed some intent. He didn't go hiding. He wanted the ball and was willing to try to make something happen. Marvin simply has not got a good enough touch for this level. Skuse's best performances have been at right back, a position where his lack of personality is less important.

I can't understand why we keep playing Skuse at all, I rate him as a player but he is having a dismal season and clearly has sod all confidence at the moment. It's not as if we are halfway through the season so why not just rest him for the last few games and let him start again in pre-season and see if he can regain his form while seeing what some of the youngsters can do.

He has it in him to be a bloody good player as he showed last season, but for whatever reason it's not working this season, and i don't see whats being gained by picking him and just confirming that he's having a poor season again and again.

I can't understand why we keep playing Skuse at all, I rate him as a player but he is having a dismal season and clearly has sod all confidence at the moment. It's not as if we are halfway through the season so why not just rest him for the last few games and let him start again in pre-season and see if he can regain his form while seeing what some of the youngsters can do.

He has it in him to be a bloody good player as he showed last season, but for whatever reason it's not working this season, and i don't see whats being gained by picking him and just confirming that he's having a poor season again and again.

Skuse needs to pick a postion and stick to it,

For me thats right back I've seen hm play his best games there a bit like orr he was a useless centre midfielder and now he's on the verge of becoming a prem right back

Archived