IGNORED

In A Nutshell.....

tpitman

Shocking start....banghead.gif

Bewildering middle....dunno.gif

Really can't be bothered any more end...badmood.gif

in a nutshell. Like at christmas when you've had a few too many and are pissed off watching shit on TV that's been on before and you dust off the nutcrackers pick out a lovely looking brazil nut, spend 10 minutes removing the shell, making a mess over the carpet and getting a bollicking off the missus and it tastes so bad you have to spit it out and wash the bad taste away with another whiskey, can't wait.

and you just know Steve Mcqueen still won't get over the barbed wire on his motor bike.

Shocking

Awesome

Shocking

Awesome

Shocking

Up and down

and thats why its so hard to judge Millen. Bad run followed by good run followed by bad run followed by good and so on.

just when you think he's cracked it we go on a terrible run. And just when you think theres no way back we go on a run to pull us out of trouble. I think thats whats left some people in so undecided about whether he can build next season.

personally I think he's done enough to get another go at it but I fear for him if we start poorly as I think on the back of this poor finish to the season the knifes will be out early which would be very destructive

and you just know Steve Mcqueen still won't get over the barbed wire on his motor bike.

Well thanks very much. Film ruined.

Thats another classic in the DVD collection just not worth watching now.

Next up you will be telling me that Debbie actually does do Dallas......

The Forest match summed up the season terrible depressing start ,grew some guts and fought back,couldn't last and fell back to old ways......Stoke City took their chance when City blew automatic promotion by losing to them couple of seasons ago now they are in the Prem with a FA Cup Final to look forward to,the last 3 games have showned that despite getting out of the relegation pit the team is as an overall squad just not good enough... Norwich City took Ipswich apart at Portman Rd as did Swansea yesterday their style of play is way above ours even playing defensive football we can't keep our shape and fall down to stupid mistakes every Forest goal was a blunder......This has been a dreadful season and the sooner its over the better just 2 more non-events to be played out ...

The Forest match summed up the season terrible depressing start ,grew some guts and fought back,couldn't last and fell back to old ways......Stoke City took their chance when City blew automatic promotion by losing to them couple of seasons ago now they are in the Prem with a FA Cup Final to look forward to,the last 3 games have showned that despite getting out of the relegation pit the team is as an overall squad just not good enough... Norwich City took Ipswich apart at Portman Rd as did Swansea yesterday their style of play is way above ours even playing defensive football we can't keep our shape and fall down to stupid mistakes every Forest goal was a blunder......This has been a dreadful season and the sooner its over the better just 2 more non-events to be played out ...

totally agree..fear we have missed the boat, 3 more teams comming down with parachute payments and us watching the purse strings...wished we would have gambled and spent the 12 mill all at once instead of over 3 or 4 seasons

Archived