IGNORED

First Away Game

mikebrenn

thankyou for that foghornred,realy looking forward to it.i know it might not be a popular thing to say on here,but i am a big robbie savage fan,so looking forward to seeing him in his last home game for derby before he retires

:city: As its pay on the day they usually say sit where you like so you can avoid anyone standing but most are sensible and stand right at the back so you should have no problems and Pride Park is a nice ground to open his account with.

thinking of taking my son to his first away game tomorrow,but worried he might not be able to see the game.do city fans stand up at away games like the away support at the gate?.first away game i have been to since the 80s when it was standing anyway.

Generally standing at the back and sitting at the front, but I cant see a huge away following any way so should be plenty of seats with a good view

thinking of taking my son to his first away game tomorrow,but worried he might not be able to see the game.do city fans stand up at away games like the away support at the gate?.first away game i have been to since the 80s when it was standing anyway.

we have sold 681 tickets for the match and its pay on the day so you should have a lot of room anyways mate, i went there two years back and we took 2 thousand up there so you should have plently of room to see the match.

see the game? If you get there early enough, he'll probably be able to play!!!!!

Archived