IGNORED

Relegation Watch

Matty-H

nice bet and best of luck mate, i think most city fans would happily pay 25 quid to see the gas go down.

Cheers mate!

Haha yes, if I don't win my bet - as long as they don't stay up - then I shall consider it a £25 investment in their bleak future!

I was keeping this thread for Gas relegation stuff, and the City V Derby one for...well the name says it all.

I know some parts have got a bit merged, down to them scoring and then us scoring almost the same time. It's just I think some people will comment they only want City related stuff and think Gas comments shouldn't be on the main forum. I'll see how it goes maybe?

I've always thought of it as a Match day thread - mostly City, but including any other interesting scores or action as it happens.Today Rovers and their rivals in particular.

Two threads, and the hassle of constantly going between the two, means I'm posting less on the City thread and that may apply to other people judging by the number of replies on each thread.

I've always thought of it as a Match day thread - mostly City, but including any other interesting scores or action as it happens.Today Rovers and their rivals in particular.

Two threads, and the hassle of constantly going between the two, means I'm posting less on the City thread and that may apply to other people judging by the number of replies on each thread.

I haven't merged or moved anything out of either thread, so am not being strict on what goes where. :innocent06:Today is a bit different with so much at stake for them and the joy if things go our way in both games for us. So people carry on if you like, make one big thread I really don't care!!!! :dancing6:

I'd be up for taking over their forum, but I think an administrator needs to approve every new account thats registered.

Exactly. If :fingerscrossed: they do go down, their admins will be waiting for a glut of new registrations. Particularly; with user names like Basement, Bottom etc..

:)

Archived