IGNORED

Going Down!

old_eastender

They will do well to get 300k for him now. If he wants out, and he will, then they will have to take what they can.

Hes not that good anyway to be fair. Hes found his level, thats all.

If maynard goes then we gotta be looking at makail smith or however you spell it if posh stay down.

Take 5 for maynard, pay 2 for makail smith and with the strikers already here i will be happy with that.

They will do well to get 300k for him now. If he wants out, and he will, then they will have to take what they can.

Hes not that good anyway to be fair. Hes found his level, thats all.

If maynard goes then we gotta be looking at makail smith or however you spell it if posh stay down.

Take 5 for maynard, pay 2 for makail smith and with the strikers already here i will be happy with that.

They wont get anything for him if his contract is up.

Hoskins' record at our level makes Clarkson's look like Nicky Maynard's.

Why would we want him? He'll never crack at it our level, by the way he still has another year on his deal with the League TWO club......

Mackail Smith did naff all at this level too.

We're OK for strikers I think!

Harsh. He scored 10 league goals for a team who finished bottom. Not bad imo. Anyway he is set to join Norwich in the summer (would have done in January but Posh upped the price to £3m at the last minute). But as you say we don't need strikers (if Nicky stays.)

Archived