IGNORED

The Official Bristol Rovers Relegation Joke Thread

MC Risk

Bristol city have been criticised for their inappropriate response to a tornado warning in the west country. Safety officials however have praised Bristol Rovers, Swindon and Plymouth for proceeding swiftly to the basement.

:tounge:

Nice one CH, joke of the day, well apart from the crying Crapdiff fans today :laughcont:

Like this you mean,gas-dan writes:

If any of you reds are looking on here to see us destroyed and down heartened then think again.

We Gas will never lose faith and support our club, through thick and thin.

We are proud and committed throughout even the darkest days.

So heres to next season when will be still singing and cheering our mighty blues on.

Our faithfull supporters are one of a kind. and tremendous.

We have more passion and faith and heart than you ever will.

So goodnight irene il see you in my dreams,tonight. forever

UP THE GAS

What a bloody moron :laughcont:

He continues....

Theres more support in 1 of our fans than their is in a packed Trashton Gate...FACT

You couldnt make this dribble up! Only 700 ST sold for next season, they are seriously deranged :tumbleweed:

Ohhh Bless Him! :innocent06:

On returning to School today, the teacher asks kids what their parents do for a living.

Teacher points at Billy and asks that very question.

Billy replies - " Well miss, my dad likes to dress in ladies underwear and hang out at gay clubs. He gets paid to go into a little room with other men where he likes to suck them off and get F**ked really hard in his ass."

"Billy!" says the teacher, shocked at his responce - "get outside, NOW!"

Billy sheepishly gets up and goes outside of the classroom, awaiting the teachers wrath.

"So, Billy", says the teacher. "Is what you just said true? Is that what your father does for a living?"

Billy replies "No Miss, im sorry. My dad actually plays for Bristol Rovers, but i was to embarrased to tell the rest of the class that!"

:englandsmile4wf:

A gas head named Bas died in a fire and was burned pretty badly and the morgue needed someone to identify the body.

So his two best friends, BWG and Pepsi, were sent for. BWG went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet. BWG said, "Yup, he's burnt pretty bad. Roll him over."

So the mortician rolled him over and BWG looked and said, "Nope, it ain't Bas.

The mortician thought that was rather strange. Then he brought Pepsi in to identify the body. Pepsi took a look at him and said, "Yup, he's burnt real bad, roll him over."

The mortician rolled him over & Pepsi looked down and said, "No, it ain't Bas."

The mortician asked, "How can you tell?"

Pepsi said, "Well, Bas had two assholes."

"What? He had two assholes?" said the mortician.

"Yup, everyone knew about it too. Every time us 3 walked to the ground, people would say here comes Bas with the 2 assholes!

I have just heard that Rovers have been installed as 17-2 second favourites to win League 2 next season.

For those of you who don't understand gambling odds that means if you bet £20, you will lose £20 :)

Brilliant

Not really, their luck improved even more under Campbell ( seemingly impossible, I know) but they always deserved to go down.

In fact with normal fortune they would have been ignominiously relegated, well adrift in last place, many weeks ago.

Trollope was a talking head who spouted rubbish, Penney was worse, and Campbell is a fans' favourite with nothing to offer long term.

Campbell may very well have had a lot of luck but Rovers picked up a few more pts per game than the preceding ones under Penny.

I agree they deserved to go down.

Campbell may very well have had a lot of luck but Rovers picked up a few more pts per game than the preceding ones under Penny.

I agree they deserved to go down.

They've conceeded the most in the division and scored the 3rd fewest goals.

The league table doesn't lie after 45 games they deserve to go down.

3 Gasheads overheard in Gloucester Road last Saturday;

First says "I blame the directors, never spent the Lambert money"

Second says " I blame Trollope, players weren't fit enough"

Third says " I blame my Dad, if it wasn't for him i'd be a sh**head" clapping.gif

Archived